Personal Assistant to Senior management
BMI Group, Region North, is looking for a Personal Assistant to support the Senior management.
Regional North includes Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and UK and the workplace will be in Herlev, Denmark.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support for Senior management
- Planning and scheduling meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for all members of the Executive team
- Various ad hoc tasks
- Fluent in both Danish and English (written and oral)
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Discretion and understanding of confidentiality issues
- High level of attention to detail and quality focus
- Flexible to a fast-paced deadline driven organization
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience
- An international and dynamic working environment
- Interesting career opportunities for high performing employees
- Value-based management with focus on people and process
Are you interested?
If you want further information please contact HR Manager Michael Bjerring, + 45 44 88 52 90.
Please apply for this position in English and as soon as possible. We do not have a deadline for the applications and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. Use the link below.
BMI Group, a combination of Braas Monier and Icopal, is the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe. With 152 production facilities and significant operations in Europe, Asia and South Africa the company unites over 165 years of experience. More than 11,000 employees give established brands like Braas, Bramac, Cobert, Coverland, Icopal, Klöber, Monier, Redland, Schiedel, Siplast, Vedag, Villas, Wierer and Wolfin a face to the customer. The Group is headquartered in London and generated revenues of more than EUR 2 billion in 2016.