Bifodan A/S is a GMP approved Life Science Company specialized in developing, manufacturing and distributing high-quality probiotic product solutions as private label dietary supplements and OTC drugs.
We are an ambitious and result driven, fast growing international company. Our work environment is informal with a high degree of entrepreneurial spirit, allowing each employee freedom to operate and make decisions. The daily work is based on respect, trust and helpfulness towards colleagues and customers.
Bifodan employs 54 engaged people in Hundested, Denmark with sales offices in the Netherlands, Czech Republic and USA.
Read more on www.bifodan.com
- Leadership of the quality function
- Member of the management team
- Operational responsibility for all quality matters
- Influence on strategy and execution
- Well balanced, visionary and a decisive people manager
- Role model in stakeholder management across functions
- Balanced in strategic thinking and operational focused
- A positive change agent
As the new Quality Director, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the quality function, assuring it reflects operations, customers’ demands and our strategy. This includes among others identification and implementation of a new quality management system.
We are looking for an individual with strong international QA skills, qualifications and experience to take on the role as head of our quality function and at the same time act as Qualified Person. As a person, you are business savvy, you thrive by strategical thinking combined with operational and managerial tasks. You possess the required pragmatism to operate in a fast-growing company, where delivering high quality products on time is the primary focus.
- Manage all quality related aspects at Bifodan
- Manage and develop the quality function, currently consisting of 2 employees
- Requirements for medicinal products (probiotic), active substances used as starting materials and medicinal GMP related documents according to Eudralex, Vol 4 (GMP guidelines)
- Assure and supervise deviations, complaints, risk and change control management
- Interact with authorities and auditing companies
- Cost budget responsible for the quality function
- Release of raw material, packaging, semi- and finished products
- Responsible for preparing Product Quality Reviews
- Conduct relevant customer and supplier audits
- Communication with international customers on quality related matters
- Qualified Person
Bifodan offers an exciting position with a dedicated company, which is characterized by high quality, result orientation and speedy realization of goals. You will be given the opportunity to have a high degree of influence and put your mark on the job for personal and professional development.
The preferred candidate will have the following profile:
- You are likely to be MSc, Chemical Civil Engineer, MSc in Pharmacy or similar
- Strong QA/QC mindset with good managerial skills and the ability to motivate and maintain committed employees sharing the goals and vision of Bifodan
- You have +5 years GMP/HACCP management experience from the pharma, dietary supplement, food or other related environment
- You are familiar with relevant directives, standards and guidelines
- You adapt easily and professionally to situations with sometimes very short deadlines
- Proactive and solution oriented
- See it as a challenge to be part of a growing organisation and management team, where everybody contributes and do their outmost to achieve the common goal
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, both in Danish and English
Best Talent is responsible for your employment at Bifodan A/S and review your application on a confidential
basis. Forward your application in English or Danish including your CV marked ”1585/Quality Director” by way of