Sales / Project Secretary - French Speaking
JGH MARINE A/S mainly engages in shipbuilding, sales of vessel and marine equipment – in particular to Africa.
JGH MARINE A/S is looking for a Project Secretary who can assist our Project Manager and Directors with the following tasks:
- Review of tender documents together with our technical department in French and English
- Correspondence in French and English
- Preparation of bids in French or English
- Back-up function for our Project Manager and Directors, including when travel activity occurs
- Searching for suppliers
- Oral and written contact to suppliers and customers
- Review of contracts
- Coordinating and reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Translation of tender documents and contracts from French to English and English to French
- Document management and control
- General secretary work
The minimum requirements are as follows:
- English and French proficiency at negotiation level both orally and in writing
- Overview and self-discipline
- Flair for numbers
- Good sense of structure and order
- Able to ensure that deadlines are met
- Good at teamwork
- High self-motivation
We envision a candidate who is fluent in French and English, preferably with experience as a Project Secretary either from a Trading House or Engineering Company.
JGH MARINE A/S is a company within JGH Group. JGH MARINE A/S has in the last 15 years been involved in shipbuilding and marine activities.
In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we also have a regional office in Nairobi, Kenya including Construction Sites in Congo, Uganda, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Bangladesh and China.
We offer an independent and challenging job in an International environment with a varied day. In addition, we offer an attractive salary according to qualifications with free mobile and internet as well as lunch.
If the job has your interest, please send your application and CV to the following address:
JGH MARINE A/S
ATT: Mette Borring
2100 København Ø
Marked: ”French Speaking Project Secretary”
Or by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org