Digital Transformation Manager
Lyreco Scandinavia is looking for a Digital Transformation Manager (DTM) to lead the transformation program by implementation and management of customer centric digital and omnichannel projects.
The DTM will refer directly to the Scandinavian MD and shall act as an advisor to the Senior Management Team. On a cross-functional basis, the DTM will be the head of a transformation project steering committee.
The DTM will work closely with both local colleagues and Lyreco Group Digital Stakeholders, and will be responsible for the adoption of digital technologies across the entire Scandinavian business.
The purpose of the position as Digital Transformation Manager is to maintain and develop the successful end-to-end delivery of complex programs by managing scope, business benefits, timeline, budget, resources, change & communication, risk & issues, governance and reporting towards Senior Management.
- Manage complex programs through their complete lifecycle and interact professionally with external & internal parties and in compliance with the corporate methodology.
- Have a strong leadership skillset to drive teams in programs and key work streams.
- Coordinate a team of project leaders cooperating in the program.
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring more junior members of the program team.
- Define clear and realistic plans, workload and budget estimations at detailed level.
- Track the realization of the business benefits and ensure that business change management/adoption activities are planned and integrated.
- Deliver the objectives of the programs according to the scope, time and budget constraints.
- Monitor the planning, budget and staffing following adequate program management standards and methodology.
- Implement and manage change requests to achieve programs outcomes.
- Proactively identify, assess and manage issues and risks, which might threaten the success of the program.
- Report progress and forecasts (time, budget and quality) to steering committees and senior management.
- Thorough knowledge of an industry in which a shift to digitalization happened.
- Proven record of accomplishment of successfully delivered digital programs.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one main program management methodology: PGMP/PMI, MSP, Scrum/Safe (certification is an asset).
- Ability to translate the strategic direction into a specific plan for the whole program.
- Experience and Interpersonal Skills
- Relevant academic background: Degree in business administration, commercial, engineering or equivalent by experience. Relevant professional experience, including minimum three years as program manager and minimum seven years as project manager.
- Ability to lead and influence without formal and hierarchical authority.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Transformation mindset is a must.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of digital marketing, analytics and content management.
- Ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists.
- Deep understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand- and supply side.
- Exceptional organizational and planning capabilities.
- Stakeholder management capabilities, with regular exposure to c-level and middle-management level.
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy.
- Problem-solving competencies and analytical skills.
- Fluent business English written and oral. French or Dutch languages is considered a plus.
Your home address must be within a distance of max 1 hour from our headquarter in Roskilde, where your primarily working place will be. There will be some travel and regular overnight stays.
Please forward your application, CV and other relevant certificates in English, no later than September 3rd.
If you are interested in this position, and have questions, please contact:
Michael Baun Christensen, Managing Director - Phone: +45 23 33 12 11
Lyreco i Danmark er ledende inden for distribution af kontor- og sikkerhedsprodukter og er et datterselskab af Lyreco Group – en familieejet fransk virksomhed med datterselskaber over det meste af Europa, Asien samt Australien.
Den skandinaviske del af koncernen har sit hovedkontor i Roskilde og omfatter også Lyreco Sverige og Lyreco Norge med totalt 600 medarbejdere.
Lyreco tilbyder mere end 10.000 kontor- og sikkerhedsprodukter til både små og store, private og offentlige virksomheder. Vi ønsker at gøre arbejdsdagen lettere ved at tilbyde et højt serviceniveau og et stort udvalg af kvalitetsprodukter.