Do you want to play a role in achieving ambitious goals for KP Komponenter A/S within LEAN?
For our customer KP Komponenter A/S, we are currently looking for an experienced LEAN Specialist. KP Komponenter A/S is market leader within the complex automated processing and contractor work. KP is specialized in fully automated machining of complex parts. In parallel, they have invested heavily in new technologies and processes, which means today they can supply components directly to customers’ assembly line through their One-Stop concept. Their development makes it necessary to optimize processes and standards constantly. The KP Komponenter Group consists of a headquarter and two productions subsidiaries. The headquarter is placed in Spjald and the production subsidiaries are placed in South Caroline in USA and in Uddevalla in Sweden. The Group employs approximately 300 employees. The LEAN Manager of the organization is the reference of this job position.
The duties of this role will be:
- Practical planning and completion of LEAN activities – primarily in Denmark
- Taking point of departure in LEAN, you assist developing the organizational culture with continuously enhancements
- Contribute in achieving the ambitious goals set by the management of the organization
- Identify and address potential areas of improvement
- The educational background will be considered an advantage when focusing on production
- Solid experience of LEAN – with certifications
- You have several years of practical experience with LEAN in production, and you are able to document results of completed Kaizen processes. Documented experience within SMED, TPM and practical problem solving will especially be an important factor in terms of finding the right candidate
- Experience from larger projects
- Familiarity to ISO standards will be considered positively
- Speak and write Danish and English fluently
- You have personal drive and are capable of prioritizing and coordinate you work while finishing all tasks.
- You have solid understanding of business and it has been demonstrated in previous positions
- You understand and have demonstrated what good motivation is
- You have a positive attitude toward your work both in terms of challenging tasks and more routinized tasks
- You emphasize the ability to communicate with all in an organization and has demonstrated this skill
You have an opportunity to work for a growing organization. If you would like to hear more, please contact consultant Jens Peter Kristensen – phone +45 41177868. If you would like to learn more about the organization – read online by clicking the following link: KP KOMPONENTER A/S.
As applications are handled continuously, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.