Do you want to be part of a growing community of iOS developers in a dynamic and agile work environment, where your opinion matters?
If yes, you will be part of leading-edge developments within the fin-tech and transit domain.
What we offer:
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, while creating cutting-edge apps and solutions for customers.
Here you will be part of a dynamic team with great colleagues and be able to participate in team events such as wine tastings and Hackathons.
As part of a project you will be a central contributor across the development process, from early concept to finished product.
We are passionate about great user experience and you will collaborate with other developers, designers and project managers to advocate the end-user and ensure our apps are easy and intuitive to use.
The position requires you to be self-driven and, depending on your experience, you will take responsibility for individual features or lead a project to ensure best practices and delivery of high quality code.
- Write SOLID, testable and maintainable code
- Document and unit test your code to deliver high quality
- Take part in developing and ensuring best practices across our team
- Maintain highest quality from implementation to end user experience
- 2+ years of iOS development
- A solid foundation in either Swift or Objective C
- A strong understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with networking, multithreading and data persistence
- Experience with Cocoa standard components, UIKit, AutoLayout
- Experience with CoreData, unit testing and TDD
- Experience with build servers and Fastlane
- Previous experience with project leadership is also a plus
We imagine that you have focus on usability, visual appeal and an end-user centred approach and are self-driven individual with a passion for best practices and code craftsmanship.