Would you like to be part of a dynamic and agile work environment, where your opinion matters?
If yes, you will be part of leading-edge developments within the fin-tech and transit domain.
What we offer:
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, while creating cutting-edge apps and solutions for customers.
Here you will be part of a dynamic team with great colleagues and be able to participate in team events such as wine tastings and Hackathons.
- Deliver fantastic Android apps to costumers and the users
- Write beautiful, flexible and maintainable code optimized for Android
- Collaborate with designers and project managers to create UX oriented and first-class solutions
- Engage and participate in defining strong APIs and integrate against middleware services
- Drive and maintain highest quality from implementation to end user experience.
- A strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns
- A "best practices" approach and a passion for code quality and craftsmanship
- Experience with Unit testing, TDD, debugging and bug reporting
- Experience with version control (GIT) and continuous integration
- Experience with design and use of RESTful web service APIs
- Deep knowledge of Java, Android SDK and building apps for a wide range of devices
- Deep knowledge of Activity and Fragment life-cycles, Android’s threading model and view hierarchies
- Fluent in Activities, Fragments, CursorAdapters, ContentProviders, creating custom views and animations.
- Experience working with Google support libraries and app deployment to Google Play store
- Experience with MVP architecture, RxJava, Realm, Retrofit, Dagger and Espresso libraries.
- Experience with Photoshop, Sketch, Affinity Designer, SQLite, technical documentation
- Work experience with Atlassian, JIRA, Confluence, Stash and Bamboo.
We imagine that you are a self-motivated individual, able to work and take decisions in as a team and independently. You should be confident working with Android Studio, Gradle scripts and build variant/flavors configuration.