Regional Sales Representative Advanced Ablation Solutions - Den
In this exciting and challenging position as a Regional Sales Representative (Advanced Ablation Solutions) you will get the chance to have a multi-country sale position within a very innovative product area and will have a strong impact of our business success. Become part of a motivated and dynamic team.
You will report to the Sr. Cluster Sales Manager of the Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Nordics, Baltics and Poland region.
For this role you would be expected to be located in one of the mentioned countries.
A Day in your Life:
- Promotion/Selling of Ablation products and activities in the area of responsibility
- Achievement of Budget assigned for the product lines and product focus
- Management of sales and negotiations in the public and private hospitals in Norway and Denmark
- Develop the Finnish market in cooperation with distributor network
- Presentation of the technologies and products to target customers and support the correct use of tools and products
- Clinical support to cases in the IR suite or Operating Theater
- Launch of new products to the customers selected in line with the Businesses objectives
- Implementation promotional action plans in the area of responsibility
- Coordination of the major players in the market (Key Opinion Leader and administrative operators)
- Effective use of the clinical literature reference
- Identification of business opportunities and follow up on assigned projects
- Identification and planning of commercial solutions applicable to the area of responsibility
- Support for events in the territory
- Availability to travel across the country and in Europe for conferences and events
- Preferably, Healthcare related (medical or scientific) degree or its equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in health-care/device sales, including distributor’s management
- Passionate about the business; knowledge and experience of radiology and / or tumor ablation products is a plus
- Target oriented, with successful sales experience, preferably in the medical device industry
- Highly committed to customers’ satisfaction and long-term relationship development
- Culturally aware of company strategy and able to enthuse customers about its products and solutions
- Thorough understanding of the national / local health care system
- Tender regulations expertise
- Hands-on with a sense of urgency
- Strategic / analytical capabilities
- Result-focused, able to set priorities, and manage projects / initiatives in a timely fashion
- Develops plans by selecting appropriate information, recognizing assumptions, developing hypotheses, and reaching valid conclusions
- Ability to identify and react to potential threats and opportunities for the responsible port-folio
- Project management abilities
- People conflicts management
- Strong communicator, charismatic, enthusiastic with positive thinking and a „can do“ attitude
- Strong team player with high integrity standards. Able to work in a fast changing, demanding and a highly matrix business environment
- Demonstrate business acumen and use this accordingly
- Engaging and persuasive personality
- Persists in efforts to achieve goals despite barriers
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Drive license
- Fluently in English is required
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!