Laboratory technician (Laborant), Animal Health & Nutrition
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Agriculture & Bioenergy, you will work across the agricultural value chain to provide biological solutions that help feed and fuel a growing world.
Laboratory technician (Laborant), Animal Health & Nutrition, Bagsværd
In Animal Health & Nutrition R&D, we are developing the biotechnology products for the future of animal feed. We are a group of 12 people working to identify new and promising feed additives.
You will be involved in setting up cell-based assays together with a scientist as your main task.
You will – after a training period – be responsible for your own work and reporting of the results.
In this position you need to:
- Have an education as lab assistant or similar education and have a profound interest in working with cell-based techniques
- Have substantial experience working with cell-cultivation and –isolation and cell based assays, cytokine response, cell migration or similar.
- Preferably have knowledge about ELISA, FACS, cell-imaging or other relevant technologies and interest in the fields of immunology and gut health
- Be able to communicate fluently in English
- Be flexible, dynamic and able to work independently
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information please contact Senior Manager Tomas T. Hansen by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we will evaluate applications on ongoing basis, please send your application online as soon as possible.
Application deadline: September 24, 2017.
Please attach a copy of your diploma (mandatory) when you apply for the position.
Job Area: Research and Development