Are you ready to take the first career steps within a global organization?
Are you a fresh graduate with a Master’s Degree in Engineering?
Analytical, cooperative and flexible at the same time?
Are you passionate about production and business development and looking for challenges in the supply chain?
Would you like to be part of a growing business and coordinate multiple activities with a team of dedicated colleagues?
Then, grab the opportunity and join our team in Aalborg as a Production Planner!
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 175 countries around the world each day. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, ‘PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™,’ reflects our vision to making food safe and available, everywhere.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S
As an integrated part of Tetra Pak, Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S supplies equipment and complete solutions within the ice cream and dairy, beverage & food industry.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S is a production and product development center with two sites: a business unit within ice cream located in Aarhus and a business unit within mixing technology located in Aalborg. The production site in Aarhus produces and supplies complete solutions and materials for producing ice cream products. The site employs approx. 200 employees.
Our site in Aalborg is a knowledge center for mixing technology and production solutions, providing improved results and reduced operating costs through high precision in the mixing process. More details of our products are available on our webpage. Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg was established in 1989 and has been a part of Tetra Pak since 2009. We employ approx. 70 employees and have an ambitious growth strategy supported by a high-performance culture. We believe in freedom with responsibility where we take care of each other as well as our surroundings.
To our site in Aalborg we are looking for a Production Planner (Coordination Responsible Production) to carry out the production planning for our manufacturing area.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage manufacturing orders from planned orders to executed productions
- Optimize processes and tools related to the supply chain operations
- Assist in delivering production orders with the right quality & cost and at the agreed deadline
- Coordinate resources and activities within and between production segments
- Plan capacity with the production supervisor
- Participate in production planning meetings
- When relevant, coordinate sourcing of materials with the purchase department
- The ideal candidate has recently graduated and has Master's degree in Engineering, preferably in Operations and Supply Chain Management, Production or similar.
- You have excellent IT skills and are preferably an advanced user of MS Excel.
- You are analytic, structured and enjoy working in an environment with frequently changing priorities.
- You thrive when optimizing processes and seeking continuous improvements and you are generally eager to learn.
- You are fluent in written and spoken Danish and English.
- Knowledge about ERP systems is an advantage.
To be successful in this position you need to have a methodical, analytic and focused approach to your assignments resulting in a high level of quality.
Further you need to have the ability to operate on a conceptual level as well as a detailed level.
When working, you should be thorough and follow your assignments all the way to completion.
Moreover, you appreciate the value of good communication and good teamwork while being pro-active & challenging the rest of our organization and our existing methods.
What we offer:
At Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S your skills, your commitment and your ambitions help us to prepare for the future. In return, we offer you the opportunity to work with talented colleagues in an organization where you will be able to develop both the business as well as yourself.
We offer a wide range of opportunities for professional and personal development.
If doing so, you gain excellent career opportunities both for posts abroad and with other segments of our business.
How to apply:
If we have raised your interest please send your application in English as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. You can find more information at our corporate website tetrapak.
Together with our customers we make food safe and available, everywhere. Since the start in 1951 we have taken pride in providing the best possible processing and packaging solutions for food.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com