Senior Sales Coordinator (Part time position)
Haldor Topsoe is an international company with an ambitious growth strategy. Our headquarters is based in Denmark, but the majority of our highly specialized catalysts and products are sold to industrial plants throughout the world. We now offer a position as Senior Sales Coordinator in our Refinery Business Unit where we sell catalysts and licensed technologies used for production. The job is a part time position of 25 hours a week.
We focus on continuous learning and development of our employees. You will therefore be offered training depending on your level of experience. You will participate in relevant courses to promote your development as well as close collaboration with more experienced colleagues.
As Senior Sales Coordinator you will support spare sales effort by guiding and handling important administrative tasks, such as order processing, coordination with the shipping department and relevant stakeholders in order to prepare proposals and execute orders. You will also be the point of contact for the customers with queries about orders or deliveries. The position requires good organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of sales administration.
- Commercial proposal preparation support
- Order processing
- Review contracts and purchase orders in collaboration with our Legal department
- Handling L/C and APG in collaboration with our Finance department
- Handling due invoices
- Assist in development of our spare part sale process & tools.
- have high organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- are service and client oriented
- have strong communication skills
- are detail oriented
- are responsible, independent, and methodical
- demonstrate initiative as well as technical flair
- are committed to your work and strive to make a difference
- have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- have flair for troubleshooting and thrive in cross-cultural contexts.
You have a sales background with minimum 2 years of experience from a similar position, preferable from an international company.
Good command of English, both spoken and written, is required.
Please contact André Lorentz-Petersen, phone +45 2275 4638 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
Application deadline: September 24th, 2017
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.