Kopenhagen Fur is looking for an experienced Content Writer
To join our dedicated Corporate Marketing Department, Kopenhagen Fur is looking for an ambitious and experienced Content Writer with demonstrable creative writing skills and an international outlook.
Kopenhagen Fur is cooperatively owned by the members of the Danish Fur Breeders Association founded in 1930. We are the world’s leading provider of fur skins, recognized for exceptional quality. The core business is centered around five annual auctions, which take place in the auction house in Glostrup.
But Copenhagen Fur is more than a cooperative and auction house. We have recently set out on a journey to lift the company from being the world's largest fur auction house to our new vison of being the world's leading sustainable fur house. A journey that includes an increased focus on the entire value chain from farm to finished fur products.
As our new Content Writer, you will be the focal point for developing and executing customer centric communication that ensures high customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience mainly targeting international fur breeders and auction house customers (fur manufacturers, brokers, skin dealers). The position will have reference to VP Marketing, Henriette Glæsel.
- To be responsible for developing customer-focused communication for all platforms (SEO, web, SoMe, brochures, mailings, ads, etc.) targeted all commercial audiences
- To ensure consistency in our written communication
- To participate in developing value propositions and concepts throughout our value chain
- To ensure a clear communication plan in relation to our five annual auctions
- To participate in the development of content strategy and implementation of the same
- To work with all parts of the business to ensure maximum impact of your initiatives
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Great project management skills
- Creative mindset
- Copywriting for all platforms
- Fluency in English (preferably a native speaker)
- Experience with working in complex environments
Your profile and background
You perform well under deadlines and feel at ease both working on individual projects as well as being part of a team. You are detailed, curious and take responsibility. You are also service minded and have a good sense of humor. You have minimum five years of experience as a writer, developing customer centric communication for the B2B market.
Send us your application and CV in English via the “Apply online” link below. We look forward to hearing from you no later than September 29 2017.
You can learn more about Kopenhagen Fur at www.kopenhagenfur.com