As a Contract analyst at Medtronic you will be:
Responsible for handling all administrative tasks related to the one year FORTIS project as well as any other ad-hoc tasks needed by the team.
The job is all about:
- Make a project plan for milestone according to the overall timeline for the project
- Analysis of ongoing contract in scope for project FORTIS to define actions
- Establish an overview of FORTIS contracts and related documents
- Establish plan for contract split towards impacted customers
- Manage the full administration of FORTIS only contacts, including extension, price increase, statistics, rebates etc.
- Work with the tender and contract specialists on mixed agreements in order to split them in 2 contracts
- Communicate with customers about the project and the impact on them
- Sort out impacted historical tender submissions
- Make repository for FORTIS only tenders
- Adjust documents for MDT & FORTIS mixed tenders to remove MDT information
- Support internal customers with contract related questions
- Work with pricing administrator to solve price discrepancy issues and eliminate price overrides
- Any other ad-hoc tasks related to the work of the department
Specialized Knowledge or Skills Required
- Three years of experience working with contracts, procurement or similar
- Danish/Norwegian as mother tongue, Norwegian/Danish on good communication level as well as excellent English written & verbal communication
- Collaboration skills to gather necessary information and build trust
- Time management, workload management & prioritization
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and with procurement customers
- Advanced IT skills in MS Office and MS Excel
- Detail oriented and structured
- Ability to understand process flows and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Previous work experience in the medical device industry
- Excellent communication skills in another Nordic language
- Experience with SAP and Vendavo
- Knowledge of contract concepts, contract law or regulations
What you need to know About Medtronic
Medtronic is a $27.8b company with more than 85,000+ employees in more than 160 countries.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. Help us shape the future!
This position offers a chance to be a key part of a world leading company within medical device, and to work closely with many different stakeholders on both a national and international level. The role will have a decisive impact on the business, and could offer exciting development opportunities for the right candidate.
Does this sound interesting? Contact us!