Product Documentation Specialist, Probiotics for Human Health & Microbiome
Exploring your documentation & commercial supporting skills in a global commercial atmosphere - Something for you?
We are looking for a new Product Documentation Specialist with a high dedication towards delivering correct and compliant product documentation and product technical support.
The position is anchored in the Commercial Support team and is located at Chr. Hansen’s headquarters in Hørsholm.
Commercial Support is a team of 5 dedicated employees and is part of Global Product Management & Support (13 employees) as well as Commercial Development, Human Health & Microbiome (25+). Human Health & Microbiome develops, produces, commercializes and sells probiotic cultures for the dietary supplement, pharmaceutical and infant formula industries. We work in strong partnerships with our global and local customers, which comprise the top players within our target industries.
The Commercial Support team supports sales with customer documentation and product technical needs through all stages of the product life-cycle.
This position is a specialist role, where your specialist knowledge will come into play in regard to best practice within Product Documentation as well as overall Product life-cycle knowledge.
With your team and in collaboration with internal experts, you will be part of creating and maintaining accurate, correct and compliant product documentation. Further you will ensure system and process maintenance & optimization, as scalability is a key for Chr. Hansen to secure a sustainable growth.
Your key tasks
- Technical day-to-day product support to our sales organization & other internal stakeholders
- Product documentation, questionnaires, statements
- Handling special topics like Halal, Kosher, Allergens
- Product change support – mainly writing and distributing Customer Change Notifications
- Optimization and maintenance of procedures, processes & relevant IT systems
- Secure conformity to and implementation of legal & regulatory requirements
- Optimization projects
- Train stakeholders and new employees in relevant systems and processes
- Work closely with the experts in our organization, across the entire value chain and across business units: Global Sales, Global Product Managers, Business Development, supply, production, regulatory, innovation, design & application, Quality, Registration etc.
- Ad hoc support to the Commercial team
Your personal profile
- You hold a Bachelor Degree (as minimum) in food/pharma science/technology or equivalent
- You have a special interest in delivering best-in-class product documentation in a commercial setting to meet customer documentation demands
- You have basic understanding of food/pharma cGMP and have both a commercial and technical mind-set
- You like collaborating with other functions: product managers, formulation scientists, production, quality, regulatory, compliance and sales colleagues
- You like having a busy and versatile work day being service minded and focused on customer’s needs balanced with commercial flair
- You are good at and like working with various IT systems like SAP, MS Office, MS SharePoint and Documentation Writing applications
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have good written and oral communication skills and get your point across
- You are structured, systematic, results oriented and self-reliant
A challenging position, where you will learn and develop together with a fast growing business in an inspiring international environment.
As key responsible for specific areas in the Commercial Support team you will be working closely with colleagues across functions and countries, coordinating your responsibilities and thus quickly gain a good insight in our organization and products.
For more information please feel free to contact Maria Bentzen, Commercial Support Manager by phone +4553393205.
Please apply online by "Apply here".
Application deadline is 25th of September 2017. Interviews will be performed on an ongoing basis.
Read more about working for Chr.Hansen here.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com