Sales Category Planning & Analysis Manager
What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Marabou, Daim, Toblerone, Oreo, TUC and Stimorol and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Monthly Forecast Build:
- Run forecast meetings with the Key Account Managers to ensure the accuracy of the bottom up forecast on customer level, adherence to planned promotions and identify risks and opportunities
- Work with Demand Planning to align forecast outlook ahead of demand review meetings
- Confirm volume outlook with category and demand planning at demand review meetings
- Support Managing Director preparations for demand review summary
Sales Category strategic alignment:
- Sales input into project approval meetings for product launches and campaigns
- Prepare performance updates by key business plan initiatives
- Support Managing Director and Marketing Finance in monthly business review meetings with drivers of variance versus sales budget
Annual Sales Budget Contract:
- Support the planning of the sales budget contract with Marketing, Sales and Demand Planning:
- Build annual sales budget contract in detail in co-operation with marketing
- Contribute to customer´s plan development & ensure consistency across categories
- Build activation assumptions on new product launches
- Check pricing model assumptions and reflect elasticity impacts in annual sales budget
- Set finalised annual sales budget by customer
- Track the delivery of the annual sales budget and evaluate promotional effectiveness as well as product and customer mix.
- Conduct post evaluation of selected promotional activities in terms of volume, revenue, promotional and trade spending to derive optimization of the promotional plans
- Provide recommendations on the portfolio strategy including product mix on brand and customer level.
This role will report into the Category Planning Lead Denmark– Sales, and will have 1 x direct report, a Category Planning Manager.
Knowledge including education, qualifications and training,
- Educated to degree level
- Considerable experience of FMCG environment across relevant trade channels including customer facing roles
- Commercial experience in Danish Retail
- Sales analysis and planning
- Category planning & activation exposure
- Strong stakeholder management
- Knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel Skills
- English, required
- Danish, preferred
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources.