Group tax manager
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment with a lot of responsibility? And are you a highly motivated and skilled Tax Manager, then you might be our new Group Tax Manager.
As our new Group tax manager, we offer you an exciting and challenging position with a high degree of development, challenges and responsibility in a dynamic and fast paced environment working in the frontline of the renewable energy business. It is a newly created position and we are looking for a person who thrives to take on responsibility as well as working independent.
Responsibilities and tasks
With reference to the CFO, you will have the responsibility for compliance with local TAX for 295 companies within the EE – Group, and 150 companies outside the group. You will be working with a team of very skilled and professional employees and will be responsible for keeping the Group up do date with tax knowledge and documentation. The main part of the companies is within Europe, but we also do business in the rest of world.
Group Tax is involved in M&A transactions, asset transfers, restructuring, tax due diligence, corporate legal setups, transfer pricing, tax reporting, financing, tax audits etc.
The tasks include
- Tax accounting and reporting under IFRS
- Tax risk management including system development
- Preparing Danish tax returns and joint taxation
- Support tax consideration on financing, funds flow management etc.
- Estimating tax consequences of planned and implemented transactions
- Manage tax audits.
We imagine that the right candidate comes from an accounting firm, from an in-house tax department, or works as a tax specialist within a Law-firm, with minimum five years of professional experience
- You hold a degree as Master in Tax-Law or accounting
- You work with tax compliance
- You have experience with tax structuring in multiple countries
- You have in depth knowledge of Transfer Pricing and international tax
- You have good communications skills and are fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- You are outgoing, proactive, committed and have a positive attitude.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Apply for the position: Please submit your application including a CV and a motivational letter at HR@europeanenergy.dk. Applications can be in either Danish or English and will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Location: Søborg (close to Copenhagen), Denmark.