Student Assistant, Supply Chain Development
Supply Chain Development is a vital function to the company’s catalyst production. The dynamic team is working with global supply chain projects.
We are currently working on the following assignments:
- Development of the company’s contract manufacturing activities (outsourcing)
- Supply Chain Analytics. Developing the next generation data analytics in Haldor Topsoe. An ongoing project is e.g. related to complexity management in catalyst production
- Developing Circular Economy in Haldor Topsoe to close the loop and aim for a cradle-to-cradle sustainable business.
You will be part of a small team and it is important that you are able to work independently and that you enjoy working in a dynamic environment where every day is different. We expect that you have a flexible time schedule to meet deliveries in peak periods – the same flexibility will be provided for you around the time of your exams. The average workload is around 15-20 hours a week.
You will be referring to the head of Supply Chain Development, Christian Jørgensen, and assist in delegated tasks.
- Collect data from the company’s ERP system and employees
- Analyzing, modelling and presenting data
- Recommend solutions and actions to improve the business
- Support the head of department in developing global supply chains
- Driving and assisting cross functional supply chain improvement projects
- Implement improvements within support-functions and manufacturing lines
- Push for progress on projects
- Driving or assist in preparing and conducting workshops.
- have a “can do” – attitude
- have strong analytical skills to solve problems
- are data oriented
- have a consultant mindset
- are a great team player
- have interest within chemical and process engineering
- are responsible, independent, and methodical
- have good communication skills
- have a global mindset and cross-cultural understanding.
You are in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program within business administration, chemical engineering, manufacturing engineering or similar relevant area. It is essential that you are proficient in English, both spoken and written.
Work experience from other student jobs would be an advantage.
Please contact Supply Chain Development Manager, Christian Hornskov Jørgensen, phone +45 4171 3278 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
September 20th, 2017
Contactperson: Christian Hornskov Jørgensen
Phone: +45 4171 3278
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.