Supply Manager Nordics
We develop in a fast pace - are you ready to join an ambitious team?
You will be in the front to deliver Supply Management profession throughout Nordics and Baltics as part of the North Europe and Benelux team.
Apart from delivering and ensuring end to end sourcing, contracting and performance you will be part of developing and implementing sourcing strategies, initiatives in purchasing categories and contract frameworks to put us ahead of competition.
To be a part of this challenge our team is looking for a Procurement/Supply manager, Nordics
- Drive sourcing and contracting activities for projects
- Preparing and negotiating agreements
- Be responsible for implementing category strategies
- Responsible for cost, quality, delivery and service performance
- Drive the optimization of the supplier base
- Overall supplier base management: Monitor and Develop suppliers’ competence, performance and resources
- Responsible for savings reporting, control and follow-up
- Drive continuous improvement, process alignment and KPIs improvment
- Build strong cooperation with other departments such as engineering and R&D
- Degree in Economics/Purchasing/Business management or relevant area
- Ideally some engineering background or experience in working in a technical environment
- 5 years work experience with at least 2 years in purchasing role in an international organization
- Experience from food industry is an asset
- Excellent command of English and Danish with additional Nordic language skills as a plus
- Computer Literate, proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, experience with SAP as ERP system
- Strong negotiation & communication skills, result oriented approach, with the aim for improvement
- Able to influence cross-functionally at all levels and high collaboration with wide range of stakeholders
- Autonomous; self-starter, energetic, structured approach, commitment and enthusiasm for the job
- Both technical and commercial approach with a structured and independent way of working
- Ability to look at a problem from various angles, and discover the simple solutions that others might not catch.
If you are interested, please submit your application in English through Orbis no later than 28th September, 2017.
Together with our customers we make food safe and available, everywhere. Since the start in 1951 we have taken pride in providing the best possible processing and packaging solutions for food.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com