CMC Project Manager
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the creation and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
Genmab is now searching for an experienced CMC Project Manager to be a part of our CMC department at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
The work environment at Genmab is within a global setting and characterized by people empowerment, new challenges and devoted and talented colleagues.
In this newly established position you will be responsible for the CMC project Management of selected projects in Genmabs project portfolio.
The CMC Project Manager is responsible for managing CMC activities at CMOs, for internal alignment in the CMC management team and is the CMC representative in our Global Development Team.
The position will be supporting the maintenance of CMC Operations quality system and authoring and reviewing regulatory CMC submissions
Expected travel days of 15-20 a year.
- You have as a minimum a master’s degree in relevant natural sciences
- You have 5-10 years of experience within the biotech or pharma industry
- You have experience within CMC project management
- You have a proven track record of the technical skills of biological process development and GMP processing
- Preferably you have a background in mammalian cell line development and/or experience with mammalian upstream processing
- Proficient with both written and spoken English
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team
- You are a dedicated team player and an inspiring communicator with excellent social skills
- You are proactive and open minded
- You have a quality mindset and are able to prioritize your work in a fast paced and changing environment
- You are result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of Genmab
At Genmab we strive to improve the lives of cancer patients by creating and developing innovative antibody therapeutics. With two marketed products and a robust pipeline of differentiated antibodies, Genmab is working to transform the treatment of cancer.
We are motivated by knowing that our work has the potential to make a real difference for cancer patients and their families. Our culture values innovation, determination, teamwork, and integrity. We work cross-functionally and internationally as one global team, while individuals and local teams have the autonomy to drive the development of innovative products and technologies that could provide next generation cancer treatments. Please refer to our homepage www.genmab.com/careers for more information about working at Genmab.
Deadline for applicants: September 30, 2017
How to apply
Please mark your application ‘CMC Project Manager’ and send it to email@example.com
For more information on this vacancy, please contact Jesper Valbjørn, Vice President, CMC or Maria Schmidt Jakobsen, HR Generalist at +4570202728.