Human Resources Manager H/F
As part of our important and fastgrowing development we are currently recruiting a Human Resources Manager for our Nordic activities (dermo-cosmetic – 42 employees - €21 M turnover and pharmaceutical – 15 employees - €13 M turnover).
This position is a new one. The successful candidate will be based in Denmark (Copenhagen area) with business trips to Sweden and Norway.
Under the supervision of the General Manager for our dermo-cosmetic business and in collaboration with the General Manager for our pharmaceutical/ health business as well as the Human Resources Manager for the European Region, you will develop, propose and implement the subsidiary's human resources policy in line with the local strategy and in accordance with the Group's overall policy.
You will provide strategic assistance to General Management and to other Managers, by fulfilling the role of business partner.
To this end, you will:
- Advise subsidiary managers on all HR-related issues, participate in defining international human resource policies and act as the local representative of HR policies adopted by the Group.
- Propose and develop HR procedures/tools to support the subsidiary's strategy and in accordance with the Group's policies.
- Roll-out all aspects of the HR function in close collaboration with central teams: remuneration policy, recruitment, internal mobility, staff administration, career management and succession plans, training, etc.
- Advise the General Management on the evolution/adaptation of local organizations in line with the subsidiary's development goals and ensure the roll-out of all HR aspects
- Ensure that local rules are respected, particularly pertaining to disciplinary rules and the safety of persons. Coordinate local staff unions, if necessary, and represent the company before external authorities. Signal litigations and manage them.
- Higher education in Human Resources or Law
- 6 to 10 years of experience in general HR roles, with experience in central – subsidiary mode of function in Nordic (mandatory)
- Adept knowledge of local labor and taxation law
- Knowledge of the country and local best practices
- Languages: English/ Danish (native), other Scandinavian language is an asset
- Influential skills, customer service skills
- Analytical mind
- Responsive, able to anticipate
Pierre Fabre is the 2nd largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world and the 2nd largest private French pharmaceutical group. In 2017, it generated 2,208 million euros in net sales, of which 58% came from its international business and 57% from its dermo-cosmetics division. Pierre Fabre, which has always been headquartered in the South-West of France, owns subsidiaries in 43 countries, enjoys distribution agreements in over 130 countries and counts around 13,000 employees worldwide. Pierre Fabre’s portfolio represents a continuum of activities spanning from prescription drugs and consumer health care products to dermo-cosmetics. In 2015, Pierre Fabre dedicated almost 200 million euros to R&D, shared between oncology, dermatology, the central nervous system, consumer health care and dermo-cosmetics.