Vacant position at the Weber EMEA HQ, Berlin
As an international leading brand Weber stands for quality, excellence and innovation – worldwide. To develop our business with a more holistic approach and to strengthen our pan?European best practices; we have created the Weber?Stephen Products EMEA headquarters in Berlin. Here we have a vacant position in the Product Management department where you will be part of a strong international team, as
Product Manager Accessories EMEA (f/m)
ABOUT THE JOB…
As Product Manager Accessories EMEA (f/m) you will be one of the experts within Weber’s accessories team and contribute to the whole product life?cycle. You will be responsible for all aspects of product management including market research, developing new products and driving innovation, monitoring and administrating. You will report directly to the Head of Product Management Accessories EMEA.
The responsibilities include:
- Analyzing markets and their development potential as well as developing market insights;
- Defining and assessing customer needs and detecting industry trends and in accessories;
- Formulating, planning, coordinating and implementing strategies for new and existing products;
- Detecting innovation potential and driving the product development process in order to bring new products in on time and on budget – based on life?cycle?management, innovation needs and gap filling strategies;
- Preparing of SWOT?analysis as well as integrating product road maps.
- Working with Weber US as well as design agencies to refine style and design of new and existing products;
- Monitoring competitor activities;
You are a committed, reliable and self?motivated person with a hands?on mentality and excellent communication skills. You are creative, constantly come up with innovative ideas and are able to think outside the box to advance Weber’s vision. Enjoying to work in an international environment along with strong integrity is a must.
- Have a university degree in the field of product management, engineering or marketing and a min. of 3 years of experience in a similar role – ideally gained in consumer industry for an international or matrix environment;
- Have very good analytical skills as well as problem solving abilities;
- Have good technical knowledge;
- Can work independently and in a team, set your priorities and can meet tight deadlines;
- Have good computer skills, especially in MS Office;
- Have excellent English skills in speaking and writing;
- Have the ability to travel;
- Love to barbecue and to promote the fantastic Weber lifestyle we create every day.
As a rapidly growing company, we offer you a pleasant international working atmosphere in a dynamic team, attractive compensation and benefits as well as many opportunities to take responsibility and to develop professionally.
Is this your dream position?
Please send your job application, CV and other relevant information including the earliest possible starting date of your employment and your desired salary to:
Weber?Stephen Products EMEA GmbH
Leipziger Straße 124
For any questions, please contact our HR department on +49 30 755 418 433.