QA Compliance Manager
Would you like the opportunity to build quality programs and processes at a leading supplier of frozen FMCG seafood products?
This is your chance to join a company where quality, responsibility, and sustainable fishery are the heart. Your contribution will be vital in terms of continuously developing and updating our entire quality setup across our global organization.
It is a great opportunity to take your quality management skills to the next level and build a high-profile career at a global perspective delivering FMCG to leading food companies in the world.
Develop and align Espersen quality standards
As a world leader within frozen fish processing, quality is one of the main drivers of our success. As a QA compliance manager, this is your chance to develop and align quality programs across the company’s different locations. You will do so in close cooperation with the Group Quality Director and local Quality Managers at our international production sites.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and update the Espersen Quality Standards through close corporation with the entire organization in Espersen to be in compliance with customer requirements and decided international standards, e.g. BRC, IFS, MSC
- Manage and participate in building a common digital quality platform for our international locations to ensure global compliance with Espersen standards etc.
- Manage legal compliance across Espersen
- Deliver input to the Espersen Management Review Process and update the KPI performance metric
- Plan and facilitate workshops, training sessions, and deliver different trend analysis
- Manage Espersen´s global verification programs in form of Internal Audit Programs and Supplier Audit Programs, incl. lead or participate in different verifications activities
You have solid QA management experience
You have at least 3-5 years of experience working with quality processes and quality management in an international company or with international customers – preferably from another food producing company or as a consultant. This includes:
Experience with quality management systems, incl. standards as e.g. BRC, IFS, and ISO-standards
- Experienced with audit management, statistics, and change management
- Good communication skills and excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
- Solid IT knowledge especially MS Office
- Expected traveling days is approx. 30-40 days per year.
Are you interested?
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant at Jobindex Kamilla Mastø Kjær at +45 88 63 00 46.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below as soon as possible. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Espersen A/S is one of the leading suppliers of frozen FMCG seafood products to the largest European retail- and quick service restaurant chains. Today, Espersen is a world leader within manufacturing of frozen fish blocks, fillets, special cuts, breaded fish, puff pastry portions and dishes. We cover the whole value chain from filleting to the finished product.
Espersen is an international company with productions at seven sites in Europe and Asia. Our clear objective is continued growth through innovation and close partnerships – this requires continued high demands to our own improvements of products and processes. Click here for more information.
Rekrutteringskonsulent hos Jobindex
Kamilla Mastø Kjær
T: +45 88630046
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at StepStone.