Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator
Within the Nordic subsidiary, you'll join the supply chain department adapting to a fast-growing environment in the Nordic countries. Located in our offices in Copenhagen, you'll work closely with our clients across the Nordic countries, our logistical supplier and the local team.
The Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the management of Nordic sales orders, from receiving an order to the delivery to all our clients on all our territories maintaining and ensuring a smooth collaboration with our logistics partner.
Our focus is to deliver our clients in due time by running good logistics operations with our logistics partner.
Therefore, you will:
** Secure and ensure the order to cash process:
- Process sales orders;
- Follow-up on preparation of shipments in close collaboration with our logistics partner ;
- Manage Invoices and assure the main contact for the clients;
- Ensure the smooth operation of this activity;
- Update assortments and price lists accordingly;
- Analysis of backorders and mnage customer complaints and returns.
** Logistics coordination **:
- Take care of the daily stock reconciliation;
- Control and supervise the expire dates on each product to minimize obsolete stocks;
- Assume the role of the main contact person for the logistics Partner;
- Organize and prepare reviews with our logistics partner in collaboration with the supply chain manager.
- Code management: Maintain and secure local product database with focus on data quality
** Labels management **:
You will be in charge of the operational labelling process taken by our logistics supplier
You will also be working closely with the supply chain manager on improvement projects related to your activity.
- Degree in Business administration or logistics.
- A t least 3 years' experience in Customer service, in direct contact with clients
- Master of computer tools (such as Excel) and of an ERP is a must.
- Good communication skills
- Well organized, ability to prioritize own workload, must be detail oriented, willing to learn
- Fluent in Danish (mandatory) and English
- French is just a plus
Minimum level of education required
4-Master/MBA/Engineering school diploma
- Supply Chain
Minimum level of experience required
3 years and more
- English (4 - Fluent)
- Danish (5 - Native)
Pierre Fabre is the 2nd largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world and the 2nd largest private French pharmaceutical group. In 2017, it generated 2,208 million euros in net sales, of which 58% came from its international business and 57% from its dermo-cosmetics division. Pierre Fabre, which has always been headquartered in the South-West of France, owns subsidiaries in 43 countries, enjoys distribution agreements in over 130 countries and counts around 13,000 employees worldwide. Pierre Fabre’s portfolio represents a continuum of activities spanning from prescription drugs and consumer health care products to dermo-cosmetics. In 2015, Pierre Fabre dedicated almost 200 million euros to R&D, shared between oncology, dermatology, the central nervous system, consumer health care and dermo-cosmetics.