Within the Nordic subsidiary, you'll join a Finance department adapting to a fast-growing environment in the Nordic countries.
Located in our subsidiary in Copenhagen, you'll work closely with the other accountant, coordinate the outsourced accounting in our two branches and manage the reporting of the consolidation package to our Headquarter in France.
To this end you will manage:
** Accounting of our branchs** :
- Management and coordination of our 2 external accounting consultants in Norway and Finland;
- Insure a reliable procurement-to-pay process compliant with the Corporate rules and standards;
- Check the analytical bookings in consistency with the rules applied in Denmark;
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information;
- Bank reconciliation, VAT settlement for our 2 branchs;
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing in coordination with our external consultants and our Business Controller;
- Monthly import of trial balances of our branchs and reconciliation.
**Reporting with the HQ in France**:
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procédures;
- Balance sheet analysis;
- Consolidation package IFRS sent to France;
- Cash Flow Forecast.
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years of working experience in a Nordic company in accounting or audit
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Good accounting software user, Knowledge of AX Dynamix would be a plus
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Fluent in English and professional proficiency in Danish
Minimum level of experience required
5 years and more
- English (4 - Fluent)
- Danish (3 - Business)
Pierre Fabre is the 2nd largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world and the 2nd largest private French pharmaceutical group. In 2017, it generated 2,208 million euros in net sales, of which 58% came from its international business and 57% from its dermo-cosmetics division. Pierre Fabre, which has always been headquartered in the South-West of France, owns subsidiaries in 43 countries, enjoys distribution agreements in over 130 countries and counts around 13,000 employees worldwide. Pierre Fabre’s portfolio represents a continuum of activities spanning from prescription drugs and consumer health care products to dermo-cosmetics. In 2015, Pierre Fabre dedicated almost 200 million euros to R&D, shared between oncology, dermatology, the central nervous system, consumer health care and dermo-cosmetics.