Process Engineer for Technology Development
Do you want to take part in development of Haldor Topsoe’s future technologies? Do you want to work together with sales, design, and R&D in bringing new technologies to the market?
We now offer a unique position as Process Engineer in our Technology development and Plant Design department. Our obligation is to carry out market driven innovation and in cooperation with the Business units and R&D bring new technologies to the market. Our responsibility covers developments within the environmental, refinery and sustainable business areas.
Our present development tasks include new generation sulphur recovery processes, various oxidation processes, biochemicals from sugar, CO and H2 units by electrolysis, upgrading of land fill gasses, improved processes for hydrotreating, new generation batteries, and many more.
- Drive development tasks which is market driven and aligned with essential stakeholders - the solutions need to have business impact and a clear commercial direction
- Thrive in a creative, solution-oriented and effective project execution environment
- Manage development aktivities within relevant technologies both independently and in teams
- Work closely with R&D, EP and Business Units to obtain optimal solutions and reach market in time
- Support Technology Managers in developing, managing and executing ODPs
- Assist technology promotion on request from Business Units
- Commissioning and start-up of new technologies
- Perform trouble shooting on site
- Participate in proposal work to ensure competiveness and introduction to recent developments
- Participate in IP work related to development projects
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues according to confidentiality policy.
- are curious, innovative, and think outside the box
- are able to show initiative and work both independently and in teams
- are able to work in a dynamic environment
- are focused on improvement, challenge and push design limits to best possible competitive position
- are committed and strive to make a difference
- are flexible to travel for shorter periods and thrive in cross-cultural contexts
- have an opinion and share it.
We are looking for a candidate with an environmental profile. You must have a degree in chemical engineering and +3 years of experience with environmental or renewable processes. You have strong fundamental skills within chemistry and process engineering and you also have a business mindset.
Have excellent communication skills and able to make presentations. Good command of English, both oral and written, is required.
Please contact Dennis Rasmussen, phone +45 2275 4674 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
October 8, 2017
Contactperson: Dennis Rasmussen
Phone: +45 2275 4674
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.