CAD/CAM Sales Specialist
As a CAD/CAM Specialist for Dentsply Sirona you will contribute to strengthening our position in Denmark. Together with your colleagues, you will develop and implement progressive sales processes for the CEREC and inLab products covering all aspects from lead qualification over lead management to after-sales. You will be a part of our Nordic Equiment Sales Team, and report to the Commercial Manager, Equipment Nordics.
We are looking for a candidate who has an educational background within the technical/mechanical field, preferably dentistry. You have 3 – 5 years’ experience within sales from a technical brand or industrial goods company. Keeping up to date in terms of market trends and opportunities, identifying customer base, as well as to work proactively to expand the market share, is motivating for you.
As a person you are a challenger, have great communication skills and thrive in the setting of presenting for and training the target group. Innovative dental solutions and IT related products is a field you are interested in. You are independent, positive and self-motivating and understand the value of being part of a committed team. You are fluent in Danish and English – possibly with good knowledge of another Nordic or German language.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Visiting dentist and dental laboratories to sell our CAD/CAM solutions
- Conduct demonstrations and participate in live treatments; either alone or in close cooperation with the existing dealer network
- Support the local dealer in product specific questions
- Act as key point of contact for dealers and sales consultants in the region
- Work closely with local trainers and key opinion leaders within the dental industry
- Collaborate with dealers on proposals and tender offers
- Identification and analysis of customer segments and business opportunities together with colleagues from other business segments.
The position requires approximately 50-60 over-night stays primarily in, however not limited to, Denmark.
Dentsply Sirona offers the possibility to work for the global market and technology leader in the dental industry, having a challenging role of building and strengthening the CAD/CAM presence in the Danish market. We offer a thorough training program, as well as personal and professional development. You will be a part of a team with highly motivated colleagues and professional leaders.
Interested? Dentsply Sirona cooperate with Badenoch & Clark on this position. So if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Simon Bygum – Consultant on: firstname.lastname@example.org or + 45 22 13 99 22. If you want to apply, please apply on this website.