Do you consider yourself as an expert in internal audit and compliance audit? Do you have experience in internal control services? Then you might be best fit for this role.
Act as the interface with the local management and with the Lead Auditor/Head of Internal Audit, keeping both parties informed on progress made, issues encountered, and proposed responses to each finding.
As the Internal Auditor you will support Internal Controls rollouts and testing of controls, at entities in scope. You will contribute and develop tools enabling smart auditing and continuous monitoring. You will demonstrate flexibility in working on other risk consulting projects as required.
Possible location for Internal Auditor role would be Denmark (Nordborg), Germany (Neumunster), US (Aims) or Slovakia (Povazska Bystrica).
You will be responsible for
- Presenting audit findings to the management and develop fact-based, objective conclusions and recommendations for each audit issue
- Recognizing and recommending solutions to resolve audit findings in a timely manner
- Understanding and participating, as required, in the annual internal controls testing compliance efforts, at entities in scope
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the key internal controls for the processes in scope
- Respecting and protecting the confidentiality of information obtained during the audit visit
- Maintaining adequate and up to date knowledge of Danfoss accounting and internal controls requirements, to include all Standards, Danfoss Accounting Manual and Internal Controls guidance
- Maintaining knowledge of general business and economic developments and gain understanding of the Company industry and competition
- Maintaining adequate and up to date technical knowledge in such areas as accounting, audit, information technology and other areas as required
- Performing special assignments as required, such as special investigations
- Building a positive rapport with personnel throughout Internal Audit and the worldwide organization
- Ensuring that all logistical issues (such as travel arrangements, advance coordination with local management, supplies etc) are being addressed timely, before the visit at the locations
Auditing and Controlling Expert
You hold a Bachelor’s degree in accounting (Master’s degree a plus) with good knowledge of ACL, CAAT, as well as Tableau or other Audit visualization tools and SAP is an advantage. Certifications as CIA, CPA, CFE preferred. You possess excellent communication skills. You can adapt to change with a quick learning curve. You will exhibit a positive attitude and maintain poise under pressure.
On this position you will travel up to 40% of your working time.