Online marketing specialist
Can you drive online sales? Is online marketing your passion? Are you data driven and analytical? Do you know how superior content helps drive online sales?
Zwilling Scandinavia currently has 3 brand sites and a web shop. We are looking for an online marketing specialist to drive our online performance to a new level, as well as to assist in the development, execution and tracking of our marketing campaigns across platforms.
- Execute all web, SEO/SEM, PPC and display advertising campaigns
- Coordinate the optimization of the group websites and order flow
- Track and report performance and conversion on marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with international colleagues, affiliates and agencies
- Planning, shared creation and execution of marketing communication tasks together with the Marketing Manager
Joint marketing team responsibilities
- Plan and manage online marketing spend
- Create and execute strategies to drive online traffic to the sites
- Co-develop and maintain social media
- Help develop new business opportunities online
- Help deliver content to external web shops selling our products
Who are you?
- BS or higher degree in marketing, e-commerce or similar
- 2+ years of online marketing experience
- Native in Danish and fluent in written and spoken English
- Solid experience in the Google packages such as AW, GA, GTM etc.
- Experience with email campaigns/marketing automation
- Knowledge of Demandware a plus but not a requirement
Who are we?
The Zwilling group dates back to 1731 and is a German company with worldwide presence. Zwilling is the market leader in the kitchen and housewares business. The group consists of Zwilling, Miyabi, Demeyere, Staub, Ballarini and many other brands. The Scandinavian daughter company is located in Ballerup and covers 11 markets. There are 17 of us in the office managing increasing growth.
We are offering you a key role in the team with a high degree of individual influence. You will join a small local team where everybody pitches in. The job requires a hands-on approach as well as the ability to develop the business on a strategic level. You will be part of a relatively new group of international colleagues with whom you need to collaborate. You will be able to visit European colleagues and participate in various international conferences and workshops. Your qualifications and experience will match the salary package which includes pension, free internet, mobile phone and the possibility to work under flexible conditions.
Please send your application and CV in English as soon as possible as we aim to have you on board no later than December 1st 2017.