On behalf of our client, Nutricia, which is part of the Danone group, we are looking for a Brand & Channel Manager to join on a maternity cover in an exciting time where the Nordic marketing team is experiencing a strong business proposition. The career opportunities are likely to hit the right candidate, so let’s hear from you soon!
As a Brand & Channel Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing local marketing and campaign activities and conduct local insights and analyses. In this job you will report to the Country Manager and be a member of the Nordic Marketing Community. In addition, you will contribute to the Nordic strategic agenda and the development of long term brand plans and communication platform for the category.
- Manage brand P&L and contribute to fulfillment of the category sales, margin and profitability targets as well as brand performance objectives
- Develop and execute the local commercial plan and launching of new products
- Responsible for the local S&OP forecast plan & tracking for the business unit category
- Manage and track the A&P budget
- Training local sales force in product launches and campaigns
- Generate local insights from the field and share this on how to turn it into a commercial initiative with local sales team and the Nordic Category Marketing Manager
- Lead and manage local agency production in relation to BLT marketing activities
- Responsible for proposals and implementation of pricing strategies
- Responsible for local analysis (sales/channel analysis, market share gap analysis, competitive analysis)
- Responsible for local KOL (Key Opinion Leaders)
- Very strong marketing execution skills and close collaboration with the field sales
Your professional background
- +3 yrs. of experience from a marketing position
- University level with business/strategic marketing direction
- Experience with product market introductions, tactical marketing activities, communication and budget management
- Background from Pharma, FMCG business or retail
On a personal note, we are looking for someone with a strong personality and a good drive – someone, who is excellent working close to sales and who knows that communication and follow up is key. You thrive in a dynamic environment, where you will need to jump in and learn a new organisation and team fast and you are interested to work with niche channels such as pharmacies, private doctors, home nurses and internal stakeholders at Nutricia. Last but not least you own a commercial mindset and has the eager to win as a team.