R&D Quality Manager
For our Analytics department in Hørsholm we are looking for an ambitious R&D Quality Manager.
Chr. Hansen is a world leading company which develops and manufactures microbial culture and enzyme-based products for the food and health & nutrition industries. The Analytics department is part of the central R&D platform. We develop methods and perform analyses within the area of biochemistry, microbiology, identification and safety. Our skilled and dedicated scientists and technicians deliver high level analytical support to project activities related to new product and new process development as well as development and validation of release methods for our global QC departments.
The position is a newly established position in which you will report directly to the Sr. Director of Analytics. You will be part of the extended management team in Analytics. The position is an exciting opportunity within a dynamic area where we constantly have to adapt our knowledge and our ways of working due to Chr. Hansen’s expansion into new business areas with new types of strains and applications.
Your main tasks
- Support the Sr. Director to develop and drive the strategy for and implementation of the quality agenda in Analytics
- Support quality decisions with evaluation of data and other relevant information
- Scope, plan and manage projects to meet our quality goals
- Work across Analytics to harmonize relevant documentation across the 3 departments
- Prepare and coordinate audit participation between R&D Analytics & QA as well as other relevant partners
- Work with the Sr. Director and the members of the Analytics leadership team on ad hoc quality challenges and planned improvements
- Write, maintain and improve SOPs as well as help with implementation of changes and training of employees
- Create and update overviews over ongoing compliance related tasks
Your personal profile
- You have a technical background and have experience from the food or/and pharma industries
- You are equally comfortable working both in a servicing and a managing role
- You have experience with GMP from work within QC or/and QA
- You have significant experience with project management and enjoy stakeholder management
- You take pride in high quality documentation and like working with data
- It is a decided advantage to have experience with standardized analytical methods such as ISO, USP or Ph.Eur
- You have a quality mindset and work in a systematic way but you also understand the need to be pragmatic and solution oriented
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment with many tasks and tight deadlines
- You are self-motivated with an excellent ability to communicate in Danish and English, both in writing and orally
A challenging position in a global company, with excellent opportunities for personal development. You will be part of an expanding and hard-working team of competent colleagues and have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the future activities within Analytics.
If you have any questions, please contact Birgitte Wittschieben, Sr. Director at telephone +45 4574 7349.
Please apply online. Here you can also enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 20 October 2017, but send you application as soon as possible as we continuously will be inviting relevant candidates for interviews.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com