Sales Manager, Technical Sales Scandinavia
Chr. Hansen is looking for an experienced and project oriented Sales Manager to lead our Finnish office in Helsinki.
Chr. Hansen is market leader within sales of cultures and enzymes to the dairy industry.
Our main focus in technical sales is to drive and prepare customer projects, conduct and evaluate in-field demonstrations at customer’s sites, recommend technical solutions and support with technical service and security in supply demand.
You will be trained in our internal sales excellence procedures and become part of a dynamic team with a strong team spirit in an international setting. Our aim is to be innovative and to drive sales excellence in order to prove the highest value for our customers.
Your tasks will include
- Responsibility for commercial and technical activities in Finland as Manager of a small local sales team
- Provide technical support, conduct in-field demonstrations and evaluate trial results in close cooperation with customers
- Conduct long-term account planning in collaboration with the Business Manager, Innovation- and Marketing department
- Secure business and supply support in close collaboration with customer service.
- Plan and execute supply for key customers
- Participate actively in internal and external meetings as well as relevant industry forums and innovation seminars
- Liaise with commercial development and innovation to meet local sales objectives
- You will report directly to the Scandinavian Business Manager located in Denmark
Your personal profile
- You have excellent English and Finnish language skills, both spoken and in writing
- Excellent technical understanding with a relevant technical degree and, preferably, some years of experience within the Finnish dairy industry
- Experience with management, technical sales and responsibility for top line growth would be an advantage
- Great communication skills and the ability to simplify complex technical issues
- Proactive and self-driven with a ‘can do’ attitude to solve various tasks
- Disciplined and willing to learn and upgrade technical know-how in relevant applications
- Understand the need to share and learn from best practices across regions and teams
- Accurate, respectful of deadlines and able to implement changes
- Ability to work on administrative tasks on Microsoft office/web based platforms, including reporting and project monitoring
- You like to travel up to 50% of your working time, mainly within Finland and Scandinavia
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Mads Aamann, Business Manager, Scandinavia at +45 2257 2593.
Please apply online. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for application is 1st of November 2017. Note that interviews can also be initiated during this period.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com