Norwegian speaking Virtual Sales Account Manager
What You'll Do
We are seeking a Copenhagen, Denmark based Virtual Sales Account Manager (VSAM) who is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals by a designated account set of end customers in Norway. The VSAM will drive his/her business over the telephone and Web 2.0 technologies. He/she will build direct relationships with all the end customers and leverage channel partners to maximize the revenue opportunities within the account set. In this role, the VSAM:
- Leverages new technologies and social selling practices to enhance the customer and partner's experience and to accelerate Cisco business.
- Owns end-customer relationships, carries legal quota and is responsible for the growth of a fixed set of named accounts.
- Develops/Hunts for opportunities through sales & marketing activities to end customers and with partners to drive technology penetration in your account list.
- Collaborate with aligned sales roles to close the deals once an opportunity is identified.
- Will be responsible for forecasting accuracy and updating salesforce.com.
- Develops account plans and campaigns towards selected market opportunities.
- Prioritizes internal and external (virtual) resources & executes to meet or exceed sales quota.
- Will bring new ideas to the sales teams for building new business and creating additional pipeline.
Who You'll Work With
GVSO is the talent incubator for Cisco. We are responsible for a significant sales territory. Our ambition is to develop the business and generate double-digit growth. We focus on our customers and are driven by results. We cover the entire Cisco's portfolio and need smart and agile Sales people who are ready to execute and accelerate on our core business, and to disrupt the industry by leveraging new sales models (cloud, services & software).
Who You Are
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related sales experience, preferably in a fast moving sales environment. IT experience a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written Norwegian/Swedish and English
- Consistent achievement of sales quotas
- Consistent achievement of forecasted revenue targets. (ie. achieving consistent forecast accuracy)Hunter mentality
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Cisco sales, product & technical certifications preferred
- CSE and CCDA or CCNA Certification
- Social Selling practices
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.