Republic of Fritz Hansen™ is looking for a Sales Coordinator
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF AN EXCITING ORGANIZATION REPRESENTING ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DESIGN COLLECTIONS IN THE WORLD?
We are looking for an English speaking, experienced and well-organized sales coordinator to provide excellent support to our Retail/Wholesale business partners being dealers, architects, end-users and Fritz Hansen sales force. The sales coordinator acts as an ambassador of Fritz Hansen.
- Order handling in AX related to enquiries on lead times, cancellations, delays and ensuring our online order portal is updated.
- Coordinate special requirements with Supply Chain, Product Development and Planning.
- Training of our Partners using our online Portal for placing orders.
- Logistics handling of non-standard deliveries.
- Supporting our sales force with enquiries and sales generating activities.
- You come from a similar role as sales coordinator and have a wide experience in order processing/logistics and proactive selling.
- Company language is English, however, skills in other European languages are welcome.
- Strong cultural insights, as you will be part of a team supporting Europe and the Middle East.
The successful candidate will be part of a sales support team, where manual order entry is replaced with more active sales on the phone to our existing Partners. You are able to multitask during a very busy day and have strong skills in prioritizing your day. A team player with a high level of dedication and good interpersonal skills is of great importance and you contribute to a positive and constructive dialogue.
Your success is measured on your ability to maintain the overview and work autonomously solving both small and major projects for our customers.
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Sales Coordinator" before 31.10.2017. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Sofie Strecker at INCIPIA at email@example.com or +45 27 29 22 28.
Republic of Fritz Hansen™ is an exclusive brand founded in Denmark in 1872 with the mission of crafting timeless design. Fritz Hansen is based in Denmark with concept stores around the world. The Fritz Hansen collection consists of world-famous classics and contemporary products, all made in collaboration with leading international designers such as Arne Jacobsen, Poul Kjærholm, Piero Lissoni, Kasper Salto and Jaime Hayon, with more to come. Fritz Hansen also offers an exclusive range of home interior accessories with the Objects collection. In 2015 Fritz Hansen acquired LIGHTYEARS which offers contemporary Danish design lamps and focuses on bringing a combination of light and beauty into people’s everyday lives. The collection is created in collaboration with Danish and international designers such as Cecilie Manz, GamFratesi, Jo Hammerborg, Iskos-Berlin, KiBiSi, Jørn Utzon and Christian Dell. We believe that a single piece of furniture can beautify an entire room or building – and the minds of the people who live or work there. We aim to design beautiful furniture without compromising on comfort. It is our ambition to become a niche company in the absolute global elite in the field of design, luxury and lifestyle.