Technology Licensing Manager - Exciting Challenges in a Global Environment
Are you motivated by conducting sales activities on a highly technical and international level? Do you want to work worldwide within the refinery industry? Do you want to work together with Engineering and R&D specialists in optimizing our refinery clients businesses?
We are a sales department consisting of licensing and proposal managers with a passion for finding the optimal solutions for our clients, who need a new colleague. We work in an informal and ambitious atmosphere with a strong network of colleagues including in-house specialists as well as colleagues in our regional offices.
Haldor Topsøe is an international company in rapid development. Our headquarters is based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalyst and technology solutions are sold to industrial plants throughout the world.
If you join our company, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks within the field of project sales and be leading interdisciplinary sales teams. Your daily work will involve regular contact with our Engineering Production, catalyst group, R&D as well as our regional offices. We have colleagues and customers on most continents, and travelling abroad is therefore one of many dynamic parts of the role as technology licensing manager in Haldor Topsøe.
- drive technical sales with current and new customers
- ensure timely and qualified service both technically and commercially towards our customers
- pursue good relations to establish and enhance long-term customer relationships
- achieve sales targets in line with our company strategy.
- have an excellent business instinct and understand how to convert your efforts into tangible results
- are dynamic, and outgoing in establishing and maintaining relationships
- are curious, innovative, and think outside the box
- are a team player and thrive on interacting with people
- are flexible to travel (30-50 days/year) and thrive in cross-cultural contexts
- have an opinion and share it.
We are looking for applicants with a degree in chemical engineering or a similar background. You have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in technical sales from an international company, or technical experience from working in a refinery organization.
We require that you are fluent in English and if you speak other languages as well, it is an advantage.
Please contact Licensing Director Liza Lindmark, phone +45 4196 4511 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
October 29, 2017
Contactperson: Liza Lindmark
Phone: +45 4196 4511
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.