Project Manager to Unilabs
We are looking for a positive and motivated mind to join our Danish team.
As a Project Manager you will be a part of our Drug Development Services team, which consists of a dynamic group of committed employees: medical laboratory technicians, scientists, data managers, logistics and operations manager and assistants, providing central laboratory services to the pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for a Project Manager whose main focus will be on Companion Diagnostic (CDx) and Personalized Medicine projects. You will be responsible for an on-going large-scale CDx project, as well as new projects.
As a Project Manager at Unilabs you are responsible for the multidisciplinary and overall project management both internally and externally and can expect a busy and challenging work day in an international environment.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Daily contact and relations to key business partners
- Development and maintenance of current projects
- Improve current set-up for result reporting in close cooperation with the data management team
- Set-up and management of new projects including preparation of study specific materials through development of e.g. laboratory manuals, sampling and shipment instructions, etc.
- Close cooperation with and support to our project specific helpdesk team
- Ensuring that the work is performed in accordance with current guidelines as well as Unilabs’ quality assurance system
Qualifications and skills:
Unilabs is looking for a Project Manager with a relevant background and several years of experience (minimum 3 years) from the pharma/biotech industry or from a CRO. It is expected that you:
- Possess good interpersonal skills and are a confident team player as you have to cooperate with many different persons and cultures both intercompany and externally with customers and collaborators.
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work, plan project procedures and keep deadlines in order to achieve projects goals
- Have an independent work-approach and are good at building solid professional relationships with collaborators and business partners
- Are excellent at planning and not afraid of taking responsibility and making decisions
- Are organized, flexible, as well as quality and service-minded. You thrive when you are busy and you are able to maintain control in stressful situations.
- Have strong English language skills, at least at a negotiation level, both orally and in writing.
- Are business-minded, ready for new challenges and prepared to make contributions to our further development and growth.
- Have a professional background as e.g. pharmacist, medical laboratory technician, nurse or have an MSc degree.
- Are familiar with working according to GCP guidelines.
Deadline for applications is November 5th 2017 and the application should be sent by e-mail to Head of DDS Pharma Projects, Kristine.email@example.com. Please write ”Project Manager” in the subject field.
About Unilabs a.s.
Unilabs a.s. is part of the Unilabs group, one of Europe’s leading private providers within the healthcare sector. The company in Denmark is a specialized laboratory, which delivers laboratory analytical work for the Danish healthcare sector and operates as a central laboratory for the International pharmaceutical industry. Unilabs employs about 7300 employees on group level and in Copenhagen around 70 employees.