Regional Sales Manager SCANDINAVIA
As Solberg's Regional Sales Manager Scandinavia, you will be responsible for growing the region through execution of strategic and operational sales activities in Scandinavia. This will include many face to face meetings and phone activity with our customers and prospects.
We are looking for a Road Warrior! Someone who enjoys the thrill of meeting with customers and prospects and finds satisfaction in helping others succeed. The position will be home office based. The position requires regular travel throughout Scandinavia and quarterly visits to the Temse, Belgium facility. (Expectation is up to 75% travel depending on location) Travel to our Chicago USA facility will occur for training and company meetings as well.
The successful Regional Sales Manager will be a highly-motivated self-starter that is willing to learn and complete the hard work required to develop a territory. Other characteristics that we look for:
- Ingenuity, cleverness, and creativity
- Strong work ethic
- Mechanical aptitude and an industrial affinity
- Good English skills
- Outgoing personality- a networker
- Hands on mindset
- A team player. You work well with others, love helping people and jump at opportunities to support your colleagues.
- Driven. You have superior integrity, keep your promises, and always meet deadlines. You don't get overwhelmed easily... a tough goal to reach? No problem!
- Creative. You're innovative, curious and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Communication. You have exceptional writing skills, natural grace under pressure, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Smart. You understand mechanical things, are great with Office Suite and have a strong business acumen.
Solberg offers numerous benefits and an investment in your personal and professional development. Our people are fantastic and will help you to innovate and discover new possibilities.
Please send your resume in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org