Credit manager Nordics
Hands on! Together we’ll win, you’re mainly responsible for the tasks below, if it’s necessary you’ll take the lead to achieve our shared goals! You’re the best of two worlds, keep our sales/business in mind but avoid the AR risk.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Lower the risk in terms of reducing outstanding amounts, taking care / arranging of guarantees to reduce AR risk;
- Not afraid to have a fair but honest discussion with the dealer and at the same time respecting our business, find the balance between sales and avoid AR risk;
- Able to create an objective point of view related to AR company risks;
- Cooperating with sales- and marketing department to find the ultimate solution, managing an outstanding position is not statistic approach;
- You’re only satisfied when you have your AR positions under control, you’ll communicate pro-active about exceptions;
Your daily responsibilities
- Communicate and enforce credit policy to sales and customers;
- Collection of past due amounts by means of maintaining/implementing Direct Debit, sending e-mails, making calls and sending dunning letters to customers;
- Calculating and reviewing credit limits periodic;
- Review credit hold report and release orders as appropriate;
- Accounts reconciliations from bank statements;
- Review customer account applications, assign credit limits and terms.
- Report aged customers, actuals status, pending actions to the local- and finance manager and sales;
- Communicating with manager (and/or sales) regarding problems, solutions and ideas that may improve the credit management department and work cohesively towards achieving departmental and company goals;
- Follow up in case a collection has been handed over to collection agency;
- Responsible for processing new customers, give advice to sales, enter new customers in Oracle, etc etc;
- Backup for other credit managers (other regions).
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- BS in Business Administration or Finance preferred
- 3+ years credit experience, preferably in wholesale/distribution environment dealing with a large account base
- Native Danish and excellent command of English
- Understanding of collection patterns
- Strong credit and financial analysis skills
- Well versed in collection laws (from the region).
Are you the right Candidate?
Then apply for the position via the link and send us your resume and motivated cover letter in English; and Convince us with the first impression.