Project Manager for Pricing Scandinavia
Lyreco is on a digital transformation journey and we are therefore looking for someone who wants to be responsible for the implementation of the pricing model in Scandinavia.
Do you have previous positive track record with Pricing Project Management & leading change?
Then you might be the one that we are looking for!
For a new position in Lyreco Scandinavia, we are looking for an individual who can lead us, and manage the implementation of our new pricing strategy and model.
You will be reporting directly in to the Marketing director of Lyreco Scandinavia.
- To provide support to analyze and improve current pricing policy
- Be the point of contact for Group Pricing Experts, Group Marketing and Group Finance in terms of pricing topics
- Implement and maintain new local multichannel pricing policy
- Adapt group pricing policy to local needs and culture
- Coordinate change of pricing policy
- Manage dynamic pricing and promotions on a daily basis
- Participate on the selection and evolution of the tools to manage web pricing
- Coordinate the usage and evolution of pricing benchmarking tools
- Update pricing procedures and documentation, and set up KPI’s, and dashboards
- Solid mastery of Excel, PowerPoint, ERP systems and business intelligence software (ideally SAP and Qlickview)
- Knowledge of some specific pricing tools is a plus
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Finance, or Business School in Mathematics, Applied Economics, Information Management or Statistics or a similar subject
- Have strong marketing and commercial focus as well as financial awareness/understanding
- Have the ability to switch from operational to strategic subjects and handle various subjects/projects at the same time
- Have a hands-on attitude, proactive and result oriented
- Be an analytical thinker and have good number skills
- We can offer you a permanent position with great potential for development and personal growth
- You will have significant independence to shape your role and contribute to successful performance of our team and our company
- Good colleagues and a good working environment
- Pension and health insurance, and other staff benefits
- and of cause Laptop and mobile phone
We will process the applications and call applicants in for interviews on an ongoing basis, for which reason we encourage you to apply for the position as soon as possible.
For more information:
You are very welcome to contact Marketing Director Sami Akray at +45 23331107 or Developing Manager Dea Lykke at +45 23331225
Lyreco i Danmark er ledende inden for distribution af kontor- og sikkerhedsprodukter og er et datterselskab af Lyreco Group – en familieejet fransk virksomhed med datterselskaber over det meste af Europa, Asien samt Australien.
Den skandinaviske del af koncernen har sit hovedkontor i Roskilde og omfatter også Lyreco Sverige og Lyreco Norge med totalt 600 medarbejdere.
Lyreco tilbyder mere end 10.000 kontor- og sikkerhedsprodukter til både små og store, private og offentlige virksomheder. Vi ønsker at gøre arbejdsdagen lettere ved at tilbyde et højt serviceniveau og et stort udvalg af kvalitetsprodukter.