Head of IT
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the Swiss stock exchange. Adecco is ranked as the 7th best global company to work for.
As our new Head if IT you will be fully responsible for all IT related activities in Denmark. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining strategic relations with the Country Management as well as the Business Process Owners. For this position it is essential to maintain knowledge and know-how on the business operations, the practice as well as processes. Continuous assessment of the current operational status is one of the key areas of responsibilities. As the Head if IT you will be responsible for ensuring that the Adecco Group IT polices are followed at all times. This role will work closely with similar positions in Norway, Sweden and Finland. The position reports directly to Head of IT Northern Europe.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Management position of comparable complexity
- Delivering to, and successful management of stakeholders expectations, whilst working in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Recognized achievement in delivering to a strategic agenda
- Experience with project management using well known practices
Level of education
- University Degree: Master
- Ability to explain complex, technical matters in a simple ‘language’
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and cooperation
- Have the ability work both on a strategic- and operational level, providing long term plans as well as help individuals if required
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels in an organization
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines while working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Strong presence with good oral and written presentation skills
- Fluent English is mandatory as it is the corporate language within IT
- Some travel will be required
Are you interested?
Apply for this position as soon as possible - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
Nina Katinka Fredriksen
Inge Wichmann Sørensen
+47 918 59 816