Key Account Manager
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Are you our new colleague in Vaccines, Pfizer Denmark?
Pfizer is looking for two Key Account Managers for a one year contracted period with the possibility for extension - One in the Eastern part of Denmark and one in the Western part of Denmark. If you are a sales driven person, with the right qualifications, you love meeting new people and creating a strong and ongoing relationship with our customers, this is your chance to join us!
You will report into the Vaccine commercial lead and be a part of a diverse and skilled team of people, working with a brought portfolio of vaccines. Working with vaccines equals working with many different external stakeholders at the same time. A Key Account Manager is responsible for creating specific account plans for the assigned area and take ownership in executing against the account plans. You will both have to work individually - but furthermore you will also have to work with other colleagues where there is overlap in accounts, as well as across the whole team, as we value greatly the strong team-spirit and motivation in our team.
As a Key Account Manager your responsibility covers:
- Contact with customers, delivering sales calls, participation and preparation of meetings and other activities
- Creating and executing Account Plans for your assigned area
- Targeting and segmentation of customers
- Input regarding analysis of data and sales reports
- Ability to prioritize own accounts, define business opportunities and customer needs
- Gathering customer insights from defined accounts/customers
- Input on planning, developing, implementing and monitoring vaccine portfolio account plans & customer programs for Pfizer Innovative Health
- Working seamlessly in multidimensional cross functional setting
- Being part of a high-performing team
Qualifications & experience
- Field experience in primary care and or hospital settings. Shows good understanding in how healthcare system works
- LIF exam
- Customer relations management experience, preferably in a field sales position at least 3 years
- Can-do mentality
- Strong people and inspirational skills
- Strong collaboration, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Team player. Willingness to share own knowledge on building relationships with customers, preparing and carrying out a sales call
- Proven track record of own sales results - understanding and interpretation of sales figures
- Ambition to maximise the sales of the product portfolio
- Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Fluent Danish and English skills written and spoken
- Valid driver's licence
Discover Your Path. Apply now.
To apply please visit www.pfizercareers.com and search for Job ID 1616383 Key Account Manager.
Closing date for applications: 24th November 2017.
If you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Lars Buchholtz: +45 29203483
Uanset, hvilken vej du har valgt, har Pfizer en karriere til dig
Hos Pfizer går vi op i at skabe et miljø, hvor vores kolleger kan få succes, samtidig med at vi bidrager til at forbedre verdenssundheden. Vi kommer som videnskabsfolk, chefer, som producenter. Vi er topledere og nyuddannede. Men uanset, hvor vi kommer fra og hvor vores karriere fører os hen, så har vi et fælles mål. At gøre verden til et sundere sted.
Aktuelt søger vi nye medarbejdere inden for alle områder af vores virksomhed og over hele verden. Pfizer er en global virksomhed med ressourcer, der er dedikeret til at udvikle mange forskellige former for medicin til mange forskellige helbredsproblemer, og vi tilbyder karrieremuligheder inden for alle forretningens sundhedsområder samt vores interne og eksterne divisioner.