Are you the colleague we are looking for?
Improving quality is at the core of our strategy and Alfa Laval Membranes in Nakskov is working on improving our Quality Management System (QMS).
To help us achieve this, we are looking for a proactive and energetic QA Engineer, who will be key in supporting our production to comply with ISO 9001 and to continuously improve.
The mission of the QA Engineer is to develop and maintain the QMS and support production in quality related issues.
In the role of QA Engineer you will work with colleagues from all parts of the organisation to help and support in complying with ISO 9001.
We are a small quality department which means that you will get the opportunity to work with all aspects of quality assurance, giving a varied and challenging work day.
Communication is a key in our daily work, as we are ambassadors for promoting a culture of quality focus and continuous improvement.
In cooperation with an external agency we can help your spouse or partner get a job in the local area.
- Handling of claims - coordination, reporting and trending
- Participate in implementation and maintenance of QMS complying with ISO9001
- Deviation handling and reporting and trending of deviations
- Super user of and maintenance of C2 system for deviation handling
- Super user of and maintenance of Alfa Laval Framework document handling system
- Writing and updating procedures and instructions
- Feedback/review of colleagues' procedures and instructions
- Handling of change requests
- Perform internal audits, participate in supplier and customer audits
- Quality data trending and reporting, collecting input to management review
- Communication with suppliers regarding quality related issues
- Ad hoc quality related tasks
Who are you?
As the ideal candidate, you have an engineering or other scientific degree supplemented with practical experience from a QA position.
You have a good knowledge of QMS (ISO9001, ISO13485, GMP, or similar), knowledge of auditing and preferably basic chemical knowledge. You speak and write Danish and English fluently.
As a person, you are self-driven and able to work independently and you have a structured and analytical mindset.
You are strong in networking capabilities and by applying well developed communication skills, you can work effectively across the organization and achieve results through others.
You thrive on challenges and enjoy performing and delivering as part of a team.
We can offer you
A challenging and stimulating role at our factory in Nakskov with your own responsibility for diverse tasks and daily contact with many interdisciplinary and international collaboration partners.
In Alfa Laval, we promote our open and friendly working climate, where we focus on performance and support each other in order to grow and to deliver value for our customers.
JKS Career is handling the recruitment process for Alfa Laval Nakskov A/S. For additional information please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Anika Gormsen at +45 3085 1295.
You are welcome to send your CV and motivated application by email to 181AGM001@jks.dk as soon as possible, and no later than 19 November 2017.
Alfa Laval Nakskov A/S is Alfa Laval's global centre for development, production and sales of membranes and advanced liquid separation system for biotech & pharma, food, process, and waste water industries.
We produce membranes ranging from microfiltration to reverse osmosis, as well as systems for membrane filtration.