Planning Engineer (m/f)
As one of the most international construction groups worldwide, HOCHTIEF delivers complex infrastructure projects. The Group operates in the fields of transportation, energy, social and urban infrastructure as well as the contract mining business. With our global network, we are on the map in all the world’s major markets.
HOCHTIEF Infrastructure delivers transportation and energy infrastructure projects in Europe and in selected regions worldwide. The company offers a broad spectrum of services for the construction of bridges, roads, tunnels, harbors, rail links, airports, urban infrastructure, transportation routes, power plants and in the field of energy grid expansion.
For an job to be filled as soon as possible (latest 01 of January 2018) at the Nordic business unit of HOCHTIEF Infrastructure, Cityringen Branch Nordhavn (Copenhagen/Denmark), we are looking for a Planning Engineer (m/f).
Your main responsibilities will be
- Managing the planning and reporting systems Primavera P6 and Tilos
- Creating and issueing the monthly progress report and 3-months look ahead schedule
- Coordination of production planning
- Production of data for decision-making
- Competent and business-minded with an ability to perform risk assessments, analysis and take decisions
- Efficient and proactive whilst ensuring a high level of quality working within agreed Deadlines
- Fast and action oriented with the ability to stay focused when working under pressure
- Helpful and having an engaging personality
- Reliable and motivated by working in a changing environment and value interaction with both senior management and other stakeholders
You should have the following qualifications
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Civil Engineering or similar
- Three to five years’ experience working in planning
- Significant experience with Primavera software (P6) and MS Excel, basic experience with Tilos
- Skilled in understanding construction technical processes, engineering drawings and quantity determinations
- Accessible, mastering English on a professional level. Proficiency in other languages, especially Danish and German will be an Advantage
- Intermediate level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and start-up work processes
We offer you
An exciting and challenging position in an international environment, with good opportunities for development in a growing company and organization. A competitive salary, based on qualification and experience, and good pension completes the package. The work place is located at our construction site office at Sundkrogsgade 16, 2150 Nordhavn, Denmark.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English (or Danish). Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. Please submit your detailed data via our onlineform and include your salary requirements and earliest starting date. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Lazaros Tompolidis (Phone: +49 201 824-4287).