Field Brand Manager
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Role & purpose
- Explore opportunities for new brands within the I&I portfolio – strategies and implementation
- Develop/adapt in-country Brand & Customer Strategies in alignment with above country guidelines
- Assess and exploit the full range of digital channels to drive products of responsibility forward and explore new ways of customer interaction
- In-country development and execution of Tactical and Operational Customer & Brand Plans including necessary adaptation based on relevant market intelligence
- Continued management of revenues and operational expenses performance including timely development and presentations of reports to track and monitor progress
- Develop customer and account plans and implement customer facing activities
- Collaboration with other Business Units (BUs) and enabling functions in Denmark, European Disease Area Communities (DAC) as well as with other I&I Teams in the European Region
- Organizational relationship: reports to the I&I Lead in Denmark
Key responsibility areas
Customer strategy, tactics and implementation
- Identify and map relevant customer universe and their network (Social Network Analysis).
- Develop and implement key customer development plans, through relationship building and personal responsibility for allocated customer groups
- Develop and implement local and national customer meetings in line with the account and customer plans
- Work with key customer/ stakeholders/ organizations at country level to build partnership and collaboration in order to support brands of responsibility
- Engage with non-prescribing customers (e.g. Payers, Patient Advocates Groups in collaboration with Public Affairs and Market Access colleagues)
- Participate in international congresses and company meetings to optimize collaboration with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and to explore and optimize brand- and marketing synergies
- Adapt Strategic and Tactical Plans to reflect Danish business environment and align with European strategies
- Responsible for the launch of new products in I&I
- Delivery and execution of Tactical and Operational Brand Plans for in-line and launch brands
- In collaboration with Public Affairs and Market Access Teams develop and execute Markets
Access plans to secure and maintain funding and access of the portfolio
- Collaborate with Pricing & Tender Manager to develop Tender Business Proposals
- Collaborate with key customer/stakeholders/ organizations at country level to build public-private partnership in order to develop insights for brand and identify value gaps and growth opportunities for the portfolio
- Collaboration with RD Lead and Finance Partner in the use of forecasting and modelling tools to determine country product forecasting, trend analysis and promotional budget requirements
- Collaborate with Logistics & Supply to secure that product demand can be met and that back orders and sales returns are minimal
Monitoring and control
- Diligent management of brand and customer OPEX budget and development of monthly reports to identify corrective action for under/over spends.
- Development and delivery of monthly status of Operational Plan (relevant activities for customers & brands) including necessary adjustments
- Preparation and presentation of brand & customer updates for Business Reviews, country visits or Operating Plans by above country delegates
- Adherence to all relevant Pfizer Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and ensuring that activities such as product spending, communication and customer activities are conducted in accordance relevant the Foreign Corrupt Policy Acts (FCPA) guidelines
- Comply to record all relevant customer interactions in the CRM system
Cross functional collaboration
- Lead and manage cross-functional Brand Team meetings
- Ensure that relevant brand & customer information is shared across Pfizer
- Ensure close collaboration with Health & Value team to align activities towards customers segments
- Ensure close collaboration with Regulatory colleagues to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met on time
- Present at all meetings and events for all Pfizer BU’s and Enabling Functions (Company Days, Sales Boot Camps etc)
- Proactively seek to develop the customer & brand value proposition
- Demonstrate sound business understanding and ensures positive return on investments (ROI calculations)
- Allocate resources wisely and ensure that spending is within the guidance
- In collaboration with RD Lead develop and implement/update personal development plan in order to develop self further within current or aspired role
- Participate in relevant training provided and ensure that e-learning modules are conducted on time
- Actively seeks input and coaching from manager and peers to ensure self development
Skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience
- 3 – 5 years of successful prior experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Three years of field sales experience required
- One year of product management experience preferred
- Experience with project management/KAM management is a plus
- Experience with specialty care/hospital segment required
- Location preferred in Copenhagen area or Eastern Denmark (Sjælland)
- Ability to work against resistance in a highly regulated market
- Broad knowledge and experience of national healthcare and pharmaceutical environment
- Ability to operate as Pfizer’s ambassador with customers, professional bodies etc.
- Strong analytical and scientific skills with a structured approach to problem solving and execution
- Demonstrate interpersonal and influencing skills to effectively operate in a country matrix organization and environment
- Proven external networking capability
- Business acumen with an ability to allocate resources wisely
- Experience in planning new product launches is a plus
- Strong “can-do” attitude with an ability to see possibilities where others sees challenges
- Strong team player who is motivated by winning with the team – yet able to work independently
- Oral and written proficiency in Danish and English at business/negotiating level
This position holds a Global Job Level 070.
The closing date for applications is 06 November 2017.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Uanset, hvilken vej du har valgt, har Pfizer en karriere til dig
Hos Pfizer går vi op i at skabe et miljø, hvor vores kolleger kan få succes, samtidig med at vi bidrager til at forbedre verdenssundheden. Vi kommer som videnskabsfolk, chefer, som producenter. Vi er topledere og nyuddannede. Men uanset, hvor vi kommer fra og hvor vores karriere fører os hen, så har vi et fælles mål. At gøre verden til et sundere sted.
Aktuelt søger vi nye medarbejdere inden for alle områder af vores virksomhed og over hele verden. Pfizer er en global virksomhed med ressourcer, der er dedikeret til at udvikle mange forskellige former for medicin til mange forskellige helbredsproblemer, og vi tilbyder karrieremuligheder inden for alle forretningens sundhedsområder samt vores interne og eksterne divisioner.