Work abroad - Danish Customer Support for Wish.com
Relocation-Package to Lisbon included
We are looking for thinkers and doers, pro-active, cooperative and motivated people who are excited to communicate with people. Assist customers before, while and after purchase.
Shopping made fun! Wish stands for the newest generation of a virtual marketplace. This is how the future of commerce looks like. Using sophisticated algorithms, wish.com creates personalized recommendations for products their customers love, making sure the best and most interesting products are shown to their users in the app and their inbox often before they know they want it.
- Accommodation in a room in a Teleperformance apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to country of origin;
- Private health insurance;
- Portuguese language courses + free time activities;
- Long-term development opportunities.
- Excellent Danish;
- Good computer and Internet skills;
- Good / elegant writing style;
- Demonstrates sympathy and empathy;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
- Support the customer before, during and after purchase;
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and shipping;
- Assistance with concerns a broad range of customer accounts issues;
- Mostly written communication with end users, so your written skills are essential.
If you would like to receive more information about the opportunity to work abroad, please contact us directly +351 213 113 900 or email@example.com.
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 8.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 29 languages for 64 markets. Teleperformance Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector. Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills. Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence. As a dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent. Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.