Administrative Assistant for KEVIN.MURPHY EUROPE
KEVIN.MURPHY is an Australian born haircare brand, that is continuously growing in the global premium haircare industry. We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant, for our European operations.
As an Administrative Assistant for KEVIN.MURPHY in Europe, you get acquainted with the KEVIN.MURPHY Brand philosophy and specifically our Education structure. Aligned with KEVIN.MURPHY Europe Management and Education, you will oversee several administrative tasks. Successful candidates will be able to show in an application and at a possible interview, their structural and organizational skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Booking of our Education team for our European Class offerings
- Handle the European Education calendar with a travel plan for each event and follow up with data for invoicing
- Handle invoicing and expense reports of internal and freelance team of Educators
- Prepare and maintain monthly reports for Education Director and Manager
- Coordinate and plan internal meetings and events, including hotel booking for guests
- Keep inventory of all office supplies and other practical day-to-day tasks
- Assist in resolving any and other administrative problems at the office
- Other potential administrative tasks depending on experience
Job requirements, skills and abilities:
- Must be computer savvy with Microsoft Office programs as well as Outlook and/or Gmail
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-management, pro-active communication, administrative and reporting skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone, by email and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Based at the KEVIN.MURPHY Europe office in Copenhagen at Refshaleøen.
- Salary depends on skills and experience.
Please send Application, CV and contact information by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is November 15, 2017.