Production coordinator (maternity cover)
Do you always stay afloat and have an overview in all situations?
EIVA is an engineering company operating in the international maritime industry. We offer hardware, software and services such as rental, maintenance and training to customers specialising in offshore wind, oil and gas and construction, just to name a few.
This includes delivering customised, often large-scale, solutions comprising hardware, software and/or personnel, which will allow our customers to successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and build wind turbines.
We are now on the lookout for a production coordinator for an administrative role in the service and production department to handle general coordination and daily operations in the workshop. This will be done in close dialogue with other departments in the rest of the company, working together on getting all projects successfully completed.
The maternity cover will stretch for approximately one year (depending on when you start). You will be introduced to the tasks by our Service and Production Team Manager Mette, as it is some of her tasks you will handling while she is away on maternity leave.
Your responsibilities could include…
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously, including administrative matters and ad hoc tasks in the Service and Production department
- Acting as point of contact between EIVA and customers as well as EIVA and suppliers
- Purchasing of stock items, production components and units for development projects
- Coordinating the staff resources
The ideal candidate…
- Is a world class juggler, defence player and goalie at the same time
- Finds it interesting to work in an international environment with direct contact to customers and suppliers
- Is not frightened by being surrounded by tools (as your office will be located in close proximity to the workshop)
- Enjoys working in a company where your plans for the day can quickly change, overruled by new high-priority tasks
- Possesses strong English skills, both verbally and in writing
- Masters MS Office and preferably also Navision (though not a requirement) – and is quick and eager to learn our internal IT systems
- Is comfortable in communicating with people both internally and externally – also when working under tight deadlines
- Has a positive and proactive approach to his/her work, customers and colleagues
- Has experience with purchasing – an advantage, but not a must
We know that we operate in a niche industry, so if you’re new to the offshore world, we’ll equip you with the necessary introduction before you’re thrown into the EIVA waters.
When you’re part of the EIVA crew…
… you’re part of a company with a very informal and open workplace culture where it is possible to make your mark if you see undiscovered opportunities. We work with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment where freedom under responsibility is a key parameter.
We value proper balance between work and private life, and 15th, 20th and even 25th anniversaries are not a rare sight among our colleagues. We offer various benefits such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and a very active social calendar.
It is a full-time position and you'll be working out of our headquarters in Stilling (just one minute away from E45,15 minutes away from Aarhus by car and easy to get to by bus).
Ready to dive in?
If we have caught your attention, send your application and CV to email@example.com. Please include ‘Production coordinator’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion. Interviews will be held immediately, with the new crew member starting as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Team Manager Mette Juul Andreasen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +45 8628 2011.
Learn more about EIVA here.