Financial Process Expert - Accounts Payable
Do you want to make a difference? Do you have the kind of knowledge and skillset to explore a range of challenging solutions to identified problems? By applying your expert knowledge and strong communication and stakeholder management skills, you will reach success in a crucial part of the business.
If it would appeal to you to be the Expert within Accounts Payables processes, being able to coach, challenge and train people? Then we warmly invite you to join us as Financial Process Expert. You are offered a unique job opening, where you will get the opportunity to put complex skills to the test and gain exciting future career options within the Danfoss organization.
Areas of Responsibility:
Reporting to the Head of Financial Processes, your purpose will be to support the business within accounts payables, balancing global alignment with business needs and efficient daily operations within finance and accounting.
Amongst your key tasks you will find:
- Provide subject matter expertise by delivering qualified guidance and advice to the finance accounting teams.
- Participate in global accounting projects with your expert advice and support on accounting issues as needed.
- Identify and drive improvement opportunities for AP accounting and work closely with both the internal finance teams and external service providers to ensure improvement opportunities are implemented.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and controls with external regulations, by using appropriate measurement tools of audit efficiency.
Besides your Bachelor or Master in finance, accounting or audit, you have 3+ years of experience from working with finance processes from an international work environment.
- Strong quality mindset, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good networker into regions and various levels
- High level of drive and commitment, ability to challenge traditions
- High degree of flexibility and sense of urgency
- Ability to differentiate situations and adapt communication in nearly all situations
- Experienced with anticipating future sources of conflict and taking actions to address underlying causes
Moreover, you have strong MS Office knowledge and are proficient in written and spoken English.
What we offer:
Robust structures, quick decision-making paths and a corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust. The trust is key to implement your own ideas in the professional environment that we are offering to you. In these exciting times, you have the chance to actively participate in developing and executing innovative financial projects on the global scene. For this position you will be working from a relevant Danfoss facility, supplemented by flexibility (home-office).
For further information about the position,
please contact Head of Financial Processes, Bo H. Kelm +45 5151 1992 or Senior Recruiter, Kasper Kiel Aagaard +45 2063 3526
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.