Oncology Stakeholder Manager
Pfizer Oncology is committed to the discovery, investigation and development of innovative treatment options to improve the outlook for patients worldwide. Our strong pipeline of biologics and small molecules, one of the most robust in the industry, is studied with precise focus on identifying and translating the best scientific breakthroughs into clinical application for patients across a wide range of cancers. By working collaboratively with academic institutions, individual researchers, cooperative research groups, governments, and licensing partners, Pfizer Oncology strives to cure or control cancer with breakthrough medicines, to deliver the right drug for each patient at the right time.
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Pfizer Oncology is looking for an Oncology Stakeholder Manager with proven experience and leadership to drive key Stakeholder relationship activities in all the 5 Danish Regions.
In this job you will be given the opportunity to work on a fast growing portfolio of highly innovative products that Pfizer Oncology is bringing to the market.
- The Oncology Stakeholder Manager represents a key role within Pfizer Oncology
- Responsible for building and managing the relationship with key stakeholders at Regional level for all the 5 Regions in Denmark
- Create medium-long term projects aimed at advancing science and external collaboration in the field of Oncology
- Develop and implement key Stakeholders strategic plans
- Collaboration with other Business Units and enabling functions in Denmark, European Commercial Product Teams (CPT) as well as with other Oncology Business Unit Teams in the European Region
- Reports to the Oncology BU head in Denmark
Key responsibility areas:
Stakeholder Strategy, Tactics and Implementation
- Develop, on a continuous basis, a strong understanding of the health care environment within each one of the 5 Regions
- Identify and map relevant Stakeholder universe and their network (Social Network Analysis).
- Develop and implement key Stakeholder Strategic plans, through relationship building and partnership projects
- Identify, develop and deliver strong value messages across the Oncology portfolio
- Work with key stakeholders/organizations at regional level to build partnership and collaboration
- Engage with non-prescribing customers (e.g. Payers, Key Decision makers, Patient Advocates Groups in collaboration with Public Affairs and Market Access colleagues)
- Participate in national and international conferences and company meetings to optimize collaboration with Stakeholders and to explore and optimize portfolio synergies
- Execute strategic plans to reflect the Regional Danish business environment
Monitoring and Control
- Active monitoring of developments in the regional healthcare environment with regard to the Oncology field
- Diligent management of Stakeholder projects and development of monthly status reports
- Preparation and presentation of Stakeholder Plans updates for Business Reviews and country visits by above country delegates
- Adherence to all relevant Pfizer Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and ensuring that all activities are conducted in accordance relevant the Foreign Corrupt Policy Acts (FCPA) guidelines
- Comply to Danishx rules
Cross functional collaboration
- Lead and manage cross-functional Stakeholder teams with relevant BU’s and Enabling Functions.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholder information reach relevant BU’s and Enabling Functions.
- Ensure close collaboration with Public Affairs & Policy as well as with Market Access to align activities towards customers segments
- Proactively seek to develop the Stakeholder value proposition
- Develop in depth knowledge and understanding of Regional environment including potential and competition
- Allocate resources wisely and ensure that all spending is within the guidance
- In collaboration with BU Lead develop and implement/update personal development plan in order to develop self further within current or aspired role
- Participate in all relevant training provided and ensure that all e-learning modules are conducted on time
- Actively seeks input and coaching from manager and peers to ensure self development
Required skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience
- Minumum 5 years of successful prior experience in the Regional Healthcare sector or in similar roles in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience within Oncology is a plus. Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Tenacity and ability to work against resistance in a highly regulated market
- Broad knowledge and experience of national healthcare and pharmaceutical environment
- Ability to operate as Pfizer’s ambassador with customers, professional bodies etc.
- Strong analytical and scientific skills with a structured approach to problem solving and execution
- Demonstrate interpersonal and influencing skills to effectively operate in a country matrix organization and environment
- Proven external networking capability
- Business acumen with an ability to allocate resources wisely
- Experience in planning new product launches is a plus
- Strong “can-do” attitude with an ability to see possibilities where others sees challenges
- Strong team player who is motivated by winning with the team
- Willingness to national and international travelling at a minimum of 40 days per annum
- Oral and written proficiency in Danish and English at business/negotiating level
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in health/medicine, science or health economics
Deadline for job applications 16th November 2017.
We will only accept applications from colleagues via the formal route within Workday. Please do not submit paper or e-mail applications.
In line with good development planning, colleagues should discuss their suitability and/or readiness for a vacancy with their line manager prior to application. Colleagues are required to inform their manager if they are invited to attend interview. Where a line manager is not able to support an application either for suitability, readiness or business reasons, and a colleague continues to make an application, it is possible that an offer may not be made or may be withdrawn.
Applications not received by the closing date will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances and will require the support of your senior management team.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Uanset, hvilken vej du har valgt, har Pfizer en karriere til dig
Hos Pfizer går vi op i at skabe et miljø, hvor vores kolleger kan få succes, samtidig med at vi bidrager til at forbedre verdenssundheden. Vi kommer som videnskabsfolk, chefer, som producenter. Vi er topledere og nyuddannede. Men uanset, hvor vi kommer fra og hvor vores karriere fører os hen, så har vi et fælles mål. At gøre verden til et sundere sted.
Aktuelt søger vi nye medarbejdere inden for alle områder af vores virksomhed og over hele verden. Pfizer er en global virksomhed med ressourcer, der er dedikeret til at udvikle mange forskellige former for medicin til mange forskellige helbredsproblemer, og vi tilbyder karrieremuligheder inden for alle forretningens sundhedsområder samt vores interne og eksterne divisioner.