IMS Specialist with responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of the integrated management system in Denmark and Norway.
On beginning of 2017 we have started implementation of new global structure and design global processes which will be implemented across all of NKT sites.
As a results of this decision we are planning to implement global certification of our management system according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 (which will be substituted later by ISO 45001).
We are looking for person who will support our Danish Operations (Asnæs, Stenlille, Brøndby) and our small location in Norway (Drammen) during transformation from location based management system into Group Integrated Management System.
The primary task for this position will be:
- Preparation and update of processes, procedures and standards necessary for compliance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 in three Danish and one Norwegian location
- Implementation of NKT Group Management System processes and standards in Danish locations and support implementation in Drammen
- Preparation of internal audit program and performance of internal audits for Denmark and Norway
- Preparation of training materials and performing training of the employees
- Assuring effective implementation of corrective actions and actions related to identified risks and opportunities
- Organize local Management System Reviews in Denmark and Norway
- Reporting KPI and information necessary for Group Integrated Management System Management Reviews
- Being an active part of the Group Integrated Management System team
The position requires approximately 60-80 days of travel per year (75% domestic).
- You have a Master's degree, preferred specialization in Quality Assurance
- You have solid Quality Assurance or IMS Management Representative experience from manufacturing, service or consulting business
- You have an ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / OHSAS 18001:2007 auditor qualification that enables you to master the audit techniques at a high professional level
- You have proven yourself as a successful communicator towards customers as well as stakeholders
- You are goal-oriented and proactive, you have strong project management skills and have the ability to achieve the expected KPI
- You have an analytical approach and a strong personal drive. You like working independently but also thrive on working in cross-functional teams.
As we work in an international environment, it is essential that you speak and write English fluently.
NKT Group offers:
- Interesting and challenging tasks and a workday with plenty of variation
- Good and informal working environment
- Salary according to qualifications
- Pension scheme, group life insurance, health insurance, canteen facilities etc.
As soon as possible
Place of work: Toftegårdsvej 25, 4550 Asnæs, Denmark
Application and contact
JKS Career is responsible for the recruitment process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Consultant with JKS Career, Annette Mathiesen on telephone +45 6163 0809.
Send your CV and a motivated application to email@example.com
Send your application as soon as possible, as we will continuously be conducting interviews and the position will be filled when the right candidate is found.
NKT has pioneered the cable industry since 1891, and today we are still proactively meeting the world's constantly growing need for power.
We achieve this with our energy transportation expertise and cost-effective manufacturing at the highest technological level, and with the regeneration of the environment in sharp focus.
We have a 'global' mindset valuing trusted partnerships, and we firmly believe that by working together we can shape the future and use our passion to bring power to life.
NKT is a global and recognized provider of turnkey AC/DC cable solutions with dual headquarter in Denmark and Germany. We employ approximately 3,400 people, and realized a 2016 revenue of EUR 1 billion.
NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.