Environment, Health and Safety Team Lead
Haldor Topsoe is an international company in a rapid development. Our headquarters is based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and products are sold to industrial plants throughout the world. To further strengthen our Environmental, health and safety (EHS) department , we are now looking for an Environmental, health and safety advisor (EHS) and team lead to the daily EHS work in Lyngby.
We are eight dedicated employees working to solve both our local EHS tasks but also set global HS standards for Topsoe and to support our regional offices and traveling employees, who is supporting our customers worldwide.
You will drive complex projects across the organization with a strong focus on implementation and results. You have the responsibility for creating good relations and motivation within the organization and to cooperate with relevant stakeholders worldwide. You thrive in a dynamic environment and are not afraid of new challenges.
Topsoe is on a journey towards strong safety awareness and we aim to reach zero lost-time accident and you will have the great opportunity to influence this work.
- Team lead for our local EHS team of four employees
- Lead the HS work and the education of our traveling employees
- Chemical advisor locally in Lyngby
- Leading and participating in projects within EHS both locally and globally
- Help and support our regional offices
- Cooperate with the rest of the organization to achieve our ambition of zero accidents with lost time
- Drive various campaigns
- Develop and drive workshops within EHS.
- are a strong communicator and educator
- are positive and open-minded with a good sense of humor
- have excellent cooperation skills and a pro-active approach
- are very result oriented and follow your tasks through to the conclusion
- spot and take care of risks when encountered
- are very self-driven but involve relevant collaborators
- have a great willingness and flair for cooperation
- thrive in a matrix organization across countries and cultures, which is driven by business needs.
You have a background within chemical management and hold a relevant master degree. You have a minimum of five years of practical experience in working with environmental health and safety on both a practical and a strategic level in a large organization.
It is an advantage if you have experience from the chemical industry and have worked globally with environment, health and safety.
We expect you to be fluent in both Danish and English, oral and written.
Please contact Director Global HS and EHS Ravnholm Camilla Louise Ransfort, phone +45 4199 5539 if you want to know more about the position.
November 27, 2017.
Kontaktperson: Camilla Louise Ransfort
Telefon: 4199 5539
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.